Can't we all just not get along!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stopper, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

OK, OK - I am pretty puffed up with myself. I've been catching a bunch of fish and fill'n my freezer, I'm in good terms with the ol' lady, my job is going good and no one has kicked my dog in a while, I've got the rest of the week off and my cooler will soon be full of BEER!.

So I leave it to all of you - I know I give enough of my own Sh*t to all of you, maybe you all should give some to me before I get too puffed up!

My head is getting too big! So please bring me down to earth.

This is your invitation to unload on me or whatever - me perferably just cause I must need it cause things are going pretty good!

If you can't laugh and make fun of yourself then you probably a big sour puss!

2. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Hey, I have been doing my part!!!!!!!!!

3. wes

wes Guest

Stopper,the fish are full of mercury,you only THINK you are on good terms with the ol' lady,your job is moving to Mexico,but good for the dog. hehehe

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

And the beer is tainted.....

5. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Oh my gosh, my Poles have switched!!

Klaus - HELP!!!

6. Ok Stopper both barrels--I don't like you because you caught too many fish and everything is going right for you. How's that--
    What else can I say-- good for you .
    God Bless.

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

BAH,HUMBUG!:D :D :D

8. BenP

BenP Guest

Without going into maximum verbosity mode again, all I'll say is:

Have a few for me, too.

9. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

The final insult...your dog

Guess you've been put down on everything except kicking your dogs, so here goes. (ha)

Is your dog(s) a real dog or is it just a play thing? Now I call a real dog something like I used to have years ago...a St. Bernard. When it's eating time you've got to feed him a bunch of bones, a gallon of milk, two or three rabbits, and he gets to lick the bowls for desert. Then go back to the butcher for the next course.

If that isn't happening you don't have a real dog. If he can't wipe your face with one swish of the tongue he's worthless. And if he doesn't go to the barn to do his thing, than he's not a real dog. Otherwise, put him in retirement.

Just kidding. Have a great day and holiday week.

Oxford

PS: Stopper...I'll be driving westward through you fine town of Emporia tomorrow about high noon heading to Marion so I'll honk twice to you as I drive westward on I-35. Shoot your shotgun twice to signal if you hear me. I'll be listening. (ha)

Oxford :nod:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2002
  10. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Calvin your avatar makes me laugh so hard its funny!

11. wes

wes Guest

Chris,that REALLY is Calvin.

12. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Sorry guys I haven't been doing my part -- what trouble can we start this weekend? I take it everyone has heard Tom cruise denounced the USA and is moving to The land of crime Australia. Or how about ABC's special on the 4th remember they banned a patriotic song so don't watch it and give them the ratings also PBS banned Charlie Daniels from their special so boycott that too.

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I heard a blip about Tom Cruise moving to Australia with his kids and him not being happy with the US,could anyone give us a further explination?:confused:

14. Tom-- if you are listening I'll help you pack.

15. Eric

Eric Guest

Hurry up Tom and go. Don't forget to let all your friends know how great it is down under. The more the merrier and good ridence.

16. wes

wes Guest

I feel sorry for the Aussie's.

17. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Now I feel even better - Tom is moving to Aussie land yippie!!!

What a douche bag that girl is. My ol' lady just loves him, has all his movies.

Now if ya want to pee on my parade - just put in a Cruise tape!

BTW, all those fish the first day and only 4 in the next 3 days!
    A few more catfish and a whole lot of crawdaddy's.

Man O love those crawdaddy's - everyone uses them for fish'n - I keep throw'n 'em in the boiling pot and eat'n good!!

Thanks for all the hard times - I feel almost normal again!?!?!?

Whatever that is.

18. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Oxford,

Heading west on I-35, just west of lebo and right before the Hartford exit - did ya hear the 9mm, the shotgun was in the locker.

19. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Stopper:

Yes. I thought I heard a blowout just as I was cruising westward thru BETO Junction. Couldn't see your smoke signals, though. Came back eastbound through the same area on the way home on Sunday about high noon. You must have been catching a few Z's about then. (ha)

I'm familiar with Lebo. I had a good friend who used to coach at their high school. His name was Bill Adams. Did you know him?

Oxford

20. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Tom cruise, thank goodness he is gone, all the wymyn(LOL) will have one less guy to look at, besides thats why I am here! LOL.

I wonder if Tom will tell Brad Pitt how great it is..