Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
45 Days from submission of application to receipt of license.

Now I just have to find something to carry and the best way to carry it.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Congrats on the CCW! I, too recently got mine, and as a matter of fact, am getting ready to head to my local gun show to look for another gun. Good luck and have fun choosing your carry.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Currently thinking Kel-Tek PF-9 or Walther PPS. Don't have a co-located gun shop / gun range here yet (should open in a couple of weeks). I don't want to buy anything else until I try it first.

I was in the bay area last week. They have a couple of shops with on site ranges and was going to go try some different weapons but if you are by yourself you cannot rent a gun unless you bring one with you. Doesn't make much sense to me.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,631 Posts
Congrats !!!

FL's a good one--recip in many states. Still have mine.

Good luck up there, Glock and Larry. Maybe if you can dump the Rod, the Doyle, and the Daly y'all can get somewhere.

·
I can justify anything.
4,879 Posts
Contrats!! I just got my Utah permit this week, too.. Of course I live and work in two states that don't have CCW, but I know both are working on it it..

Believe it or not, IL might get it before Wisconsin, making WI be the last state that doesn't have a form of Concealed Carry.. Weird is what comes to mind, as it's a state that's seriously been involved in hunting and firearm ownership forever..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts