CD player case as a conceal holster

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MSW, Aug 25, 2002.

1. MSW

MSW Guest

I found out by accident that a 6"x 6" x 2.5" CaseLogic CD player case could be used as a Mak conceal carry fanny pack holster. My Mak just fits into the case. The case has 5 compartments one for a CD, one for the player, one for the rain cover and two on each side of the belt. The double zippers on the player compartment can be open quickly for easy access to the gun. The two belt compartments can carry one magazine each. Stick one of those tiny flat radio and a set of headphones in the CD compartment and it looks like you are carrying a CD player. I bought the CD case at a thrift store for 99 cents. Can't beat the price.

Update: CZ 70, Feg 40RZ, and Glock 26, will fit in this case. I'm sure several similar size guns will fit as well. I wore the case for a day with my Mak inside and found it to be comfortable and not too intrusive. It's easy to put on and take off. I've gotten in the car with the case on and it works pretty well. I just move the case a bit to the front before getting into the seat.

Sample photos:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mwayss

Last edited: Aug 29, 2002
  2. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Kewel
    good Idea

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

nice idea.:nod:

4. Now that's what I call a BOOM box.