CDC Medical Alert!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Huey Rider, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The CDC has issued an alert for a highly contagious disease that can be spread by mouth or contact. It is called Weary Overload recreational Killer (WORK).

You can get WORK from your workplace, friends and very likely your spouse. This can completly wipe out your private life. If you should contact this disease, have a couple of close friends take you to the nearest store and buy some Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).

Drink continual amounts untill all symptoms of WORK have left your system.

Pass this information along to 6 or more of your friends. If you do not have 6 or more friends you are already infected, WORK is running your life and you should start treatment immediatley.

If you cannot control this with WINE or BEER you should take Viral Antidote for Contagious Anxiety-Taxing Incessant Overwork Nuerosis (VACATION) for 2 or more weeks.

2. I've got it, but have no friends and do not consume alcoholic beverages. What do I do?

Oh yeah. I just got back from the range - 2nd time this week!

3. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

Sound medical advice Huey! Unfortunately the old stomach just does not like alcohol anymore but there are other methods.

Michael

4. Huey Rider, I just blew beer out of my mouth and noise!! :trink26:

5. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

lol me too... tingly... :D

6. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

7. My Daddy always told me, Work is a four-letter word LOL

8. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Good to see you back, TB.

9. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

If ya can't do the WINE or BEER remedy, do the VACATION cure!!!!LOL!!!!1

10. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

I have no worries from this. I'm a stay-home dad.

11. What if work only pays for school (i.e. more work) and you cannot afford WINE or BEER? This 21 year old seems to be in that predicament! Hahaha!