close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chatroom Future?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Aug 11, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I see that Chris never worked out the bugs in the chatroom for us long name pokies. Since he is gone now, will it ever be fixed or upgraded as he had envisioned it?

Jesse; do you have any other computer literate people helping you to run the site that are as the same calipre as Chris.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The chatroom never took the shape I wanted to because I never could get the one chatroom to work properly.

When I return or in between time, I will hopefully finish the chatroom script, I am just having to find the time to write the script.

It will use Java, and be interactive with the database that powers the forum, so I have to be careful and make sure everything is in perfect shape otherwise the unmentionable could happen.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Hey good to see you on here. Thanks Chris for everything!

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Yep, I don't officially take a break til tonight!

Your Welcome.

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Yeah...Thank You Chris

6. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

I posted this on a new thread "members", we have to get the majority members involved here, not us big mouthed members, and good involvement from our majority members, the guys who dont say to much, to make this chatroom work

7. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Kinda like the world today - just a few sounding off while the majority sits back and watches - WTF!!!!!!!!!!