close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chatroom in Beta!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Click here to enter

Well just enter your user name and password, do not register again.

And this is just beta!!

2. Chris -- too cool. Me and myself were checking the chat room out. He kept arguing with me about going to work. The bills won out.

3. Chris

I saw ya in there :)

I was asleep tho...

Remember people do not register use your current username and password!!

You can not register there you must be registered on the board!

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

5. Chris

I hop into the chat as you got out LOL!!

6. Chris

We need to organize a time like 8 pm EST or something on Friday or so we all can be in there...

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Chris if you ever get a job you aint gona have time to keep up on the maintance....must take up a lot of your time...we appricate it and your efforts.

8. Chris

No problem, enjoy it while it lasts I have less than a month til my time on here will be deminished to weekends only :(

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Yeah, definitely need to set up some times to meet. Kinda lonely there right now. Good idea, though.

10. I cant register. I think my user name must be too long or something. It wont let me type in the whole thing.

11. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Hey chris it won't let me in I tried to register but got errors. I even tried to add the name and pw from my gator and it would not work.

12. OK-- add it as a option on front page.

13. Chris -- just curios-- can I acess the chat room from anywhere else than this thread. Or keep coming back to Chatroom in Beta?

14. Chris

Do not register again or at all for that matter, it uses the name and password you signup on the board with. This is beta testing only so please pay attention, do not register or attempt to, just login with your current username and password.

http://www.gunandgame.com/chat/index.php3?U=$chatname&PWD_Hash=$chatpass&Ver=H&L=english&R0=$chatroom&T=1&D=10&N=200&EN=1

is the link if you wish to go in there any other time.
    I will put it on the top navigation and frontpage when bugs are worked out of it.

I am in it at 8 PM EST right now.

15. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

i cant remember my password

16. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

hi chris im sorry to bother you, im still having this wierd problem, ican come in on a previous post response when i allowed e-mail of forum responses to my mail box, i didnt like all the mail since im here all the time but i cant log in off the web, im sure im using the proper password but can you email me my original password, thanks chris

17. I've looked all over for a button or a link to click on to go to the chat area and can't seem to find one, other than the link furnished at the beginning of this thread.

If that's the only one, bummer.....when this thread gets shuffled to the back or is no longer here then the chat link is gone too..

18. Dale you can search your own name to pull up this thread.

19. Chris

Well when the chat goes into final stages Dale we shall put links everywhere.

7mm-PM me with the password you will like, because I can not access you original password.