cheap gun saves the day

Discussion in 'General Handgun' started by PAPA G, Sep 1, 2010.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

2. john2393

john2393 G&G Newbie

It looks like she's still angry! ..Like the photographer was the intruder. I'm glad they took the time to pose for a nice P.R. photo. The headline SHOULD say something like "Rapper turned actor Curtis "50 cent" Jacksons Angry Gammie gets gangsta on lil wannabe thugs"

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Good for Granny!

4. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

impossible!!! That paper weight must have exploded in her hand or failed to fire or something!!!

5. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Oh crap, her gun was under her pillow and not properly secured! someone call the police! She is IRRESPONSIBLE!

Seriously though, good on her.

6. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

^^ Thanks,

LOL,

I started writing something similar.
    But didn't post it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  7. There's something to be said for a cheap crap gun that you stick in your bed stand drawer and only plan on using once.
    Not everyone plans to shoot competition or hunt, etc.

8. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

Yep, that philosophy is what keeps Taurus in business. :)

Sorry, I couldn't let that opening pass without commenting.

9. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

I like the fact she didn't have her finger on the trigger when the photo was taken. A clue she may be a safe firearms owner!

10. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

11. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Haha, good stuff. My wife is absolutely loyal to her Taurus 38 revolver though. For an inexpensive model 10 clone, is sure works well for her. I am glad she was able to take care of herself. Agreeing with Taurus Fan, a cheap snubbie in hand is better then a cop on the phone.

12. BarryHalls

BarryHalls G&G Evangelist

HA, that's right down right road from me. I have through Decatur (the rough side too) to get to the interstate. I bet I've been through her neighborhood hundreds of times.

13. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

I noticed that she was indexing too.

14. bobvonb

bobvonb G&G Evangelist

apparently neither she, the burgler, the bullet, nor the gun knew that a .38 was insufficient.

15. Don357

Don357 G&G Evangelist

I agree, not everyone can shell out $300+ for a home defence gun that they may never use, and if they do, they're only 5 to 8 ft from the target.

16. dman24

dman24 G&G Newbie

Sounds like my grandma. If she doesn't know your coming she comes to the door with a .45. One time she answered the door like that on some state troopers that came to ask her if she had a cow loose. I'm glad this grandma was prepared and wasn't hurt. I was surprised to see a picture like that though.