Gun and Game Forum banner

Check out the latest in revolver technology

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  PaleHawkDown 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
View attachment 181733

It's a double action. It's a bullpup. It's a top-break.

Anticipating when non-revolver, repeating (magazine-fed semi-auto) handguns are banned.

It reminds me a lot of an updated Cherubin:

View attachment 181734

#6 ·
First question I asked myself was is this photo shopped. Then I asked where is the protection from the gap between the forcing cone and cylinder like on the bottom picture you posted. I have shot some older revolvers that are slightly out of timing and they shave lead and anything on either side of the gun is asking for trouble.

I'll pass on this one.

#8 ·
I had not seen any centerfire rimmed handgun ammo is ages.
That all dried up after Bush #2 was president.
Obama years was a ammo drought.
Trump started to rebound and I took it for granted and didnt stock up, then the Biden ammo drought.
If you dont reload your stuck with what old stock you can find.

No .44 special
$55 for box of 25 of .44 mag
Im spoiled when you could buy a box of 50 for less than $25

Only stuff I see is 9mm and .40S&W
And .45acp

#12 ·
So, am I correct that they still do not have a real prototype at the shot show, just a plastic mock up? Has anyone anywhere actually shot one and reviewed it? As fas as I can tell this is just an advertisement for something to come, maybe?

Looks interesting but in a short gun like that, I can get 1,250 fps with 158 grain bullets, out of my model 66 2.5 inch which weighs less, 30.5 ounces. That is over 500 foot pounds. With a hot 1911 EMP in 40 SW you can get 500 foot pounds as well in a small gun.

Sounds like a unique concept just not sure who would prefer that style. I recent Kimber 6 shot 357 hand guns are wonderful little guns for about $1K. Just not sure how many people are actually buying them. That makes me think this one will probably not be a big seller. Maybe if it was cheap, but it is steel, steel guns are not cheap to produce.

Anybody got any videos of them firing or any actual hands on reviews?

Reactions: neophyte
#14 ·
Looks to me like a visionary is planning for the day when the Democrats succeed in outlawing semi-auto firearms of any type, aimed at the semi-auto crowd. And is not that a sad commentary on American politics and the Jack-Off Partei?

#15 ·
If that's the case, bring back the belt/chain fed revolver concept. It was all the rage from the 18th Century to the late 19th, and the Russians, Belgians and Austrians kept trying to do belt fed handguns into the 20th Century.

It would be like that old commercial for Encore Westerns from when the network first came out, "See John Wayne and his trusty six...eight...14..See John Wayne and his trusty 36 shooter."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.