Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Probably were removed from a photobucket account or the like. You have to wonder why someone would resurrect a 6 yr old hijack ??

When I destroyed two CZ52 pistols in 2000 with experimental handloaded overloads,
That statement right there tells me I hope I am never on the range on the bench next to you. Why in the heck would you WANT to overload a cartridge?

Granted I have never tried to overload any type of explosive reaction (an incdient with firecrackers when I was 11 cured me of that particular type of stupidity), but when I bought my 52 it appeared unissued and unfired. I have since shot through an entire spam can of yugo surplus (770 rounds or more), several boxes of Sellier & Bellot commercial, several boxes of some type of surplus cannon (judging by the noise and flash) ammo in plain brown boxes and an assortment of commercial ammo and not once have I had a single problem. I am even still on my original firing pin. I can not imagine the amount of stress it would take to blow up a block of military-grade milled steel, especially a block of steel as thick and heavy as the CZ. whatever you did to it would probably have blown up almost anything.

Why does Detroit crash cars with crash test dummies?

You don't want to be riding in a CZ52 when it crashes.

If I don't overload them in the first place, they won't crash.

I love your logic Clark-"I blowed up this here gun with an overload, so therefore it sucks".

For any sane person I don't think a supposed "weakness" like that in the CZ-52 would even be an issue, of course I think you are trolling anyway :D

Yep, CZ52's are junk and will explode. That accounts for the tens of thousands of reports over the past decade of these pistols coming apart from using loads like these:
The Awesome CZ 52
This is also supported by the countless numbers of failures in the field during this pistol's military and law enforcement service life with everything up to and including machine gun ammo.
These pistols are obviously dangerous with anything other than black powder ammo.
Yeah...and it takes less than a box of ammo for the .357 Maximum to cut a revolver top strap in two.

Oh, and according to Johan Loubser, Accurate Arms Ballistician, their load data stops at a given density limit.

WOW, someone when dep into the archives for this one. lol

Well, since someone did, and since it's been 6 years, does anyone know if NRAJoe ever got one of his CZ-52's green parked?

Is NRAJoe even still here?

And that other boy sure do seem to have a hate on for CZ52's. I still don't get it. He overloaded a gun on purpose and wonders why it blew up?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.