Gun and Game Forum banner

Check Out This Custom Cz52!!!

15K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  gandog56 
#1 ·
I've thought about getting one of my 5 CZ52's green parked....now I know I will!

:cool:

See less See more
#27 ·
I love your logic Clark-"I blowed up this here gun with an overload, so therefore it sucks".

For any sane person I don't think a supposed "weakness" like that in the CZ-52 would even be an issue, of course I think you are trolling anyway :D

#29 · (Edited)
Yep, CZ52's are junk and will explode. That accounts for the tens of thousands of reports over the past decade of these pistols coming apart from using loads like these:
The Awesome CZ 52
This is also supported by the countless numbers of failures in the field during this pistol's military and law enforcement service life with everything up to and including machine gun ammo.
These pistols are obviously dangerous with anything other than black powder ammo.
Yeah...and it takes less than a box of ammo for the .357 Maximum to cut a revolver top strap in two.

Oh, and according to Johan Loubser, Accurate Arms Ballistician, their load data stops at a given density limit.

#31 ·
Is NRAJoe even still here?

And that other boy sure do seem to have a hate on for CZ52's. I still don't get it. He overloaded a gun on purpose and wonders why it blew up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.