Gun and Game Forum banner

Would you carry this thing? Even own it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:insane: This exceeds even BRG3's imagination, though not his skill, methinks! :cool:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/93045/Weirdshotgun!.jpg

Got the pic off another site. I'm not responsible for this thing!! :rolleyes:

Something is funky with the pic links. Just copy and paste it into your browser, and it'll pull the pic off my photohost.
Hey, trust me. Wanna buy a Rolex, cheap? :)

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

Looks like a gun I saw in the movie Showtime, if I could have one, I would definetely have it and if allowed, carry it 24/7 it's awesome.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

Dang, good idea LD, that way I can have one each side strapped below my armpits.

ROCK & ROLL BABY

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Until this point I thought it was absolutely impossible to make one that functioned. I mean, a barrel that folds in half? But now that I think about it, it may actually be possible (shotgun only). Only prob is the gas system. Perhaps the AK system would have loose enough tolerances to do it right, but I tend to think a recoil operated system would be the only way to go. One possible candidate is the promised SW-12, a semi-auto box magged shotgun on a G3 receiver. They were planning to introduce it to LE before the ban died, then hopefully the public afterwards.

Or maybe it could be done with a shortened (Krink type) AK gas system. Only prob is it would have to be a short barreled shotgun. If that were the case, there wouldn't seem to be a need for a longer section of the barrel anyway, since it would probably not be allowed for hunting.

You guys actually got me thinking on this one...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It was a highly modified Saiga 12 Ga. I couldn't find any pics of just the gun but I did find some screen capture pics of it in the show FireFly

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I'd take it.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts