Checking in again

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Beer Forever, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Just checking in. For some updates, I am slatted to deploy again on Oct 15th for 9 months in both Kandahar and Helmand. I am ready to go for sure. My daughter in now over 7 months old and as cute as can be. Things are going well and I am ready to do my job.

2. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

It's good to hear from you.
    Enjoy every second you can with your little girl.Time goes by way to fast.
    Stay safe on your deployment and may God be with you!!!

3. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

It is always good to hear from you Beer. You started the largest photo post ever on the site and you don't post up that little girl ??? haha Do so and stay safe.

Tom

4. Thanks for visiting and stay safe.

5. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Great pics !! Thanks for serving, and we'll be praying for your safe return.

6. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

Be safe and God Bless. You have a beautiful little girl.

7. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    What a nice family you have there soldier! I'll prey that you return safely to your family. A big thank You is sent on behalf of my family!

8. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Now there's a real cutie (obviously she takes after her mom!!LOL!!).Stay safe over there,God look after you,keep your head down and thank you for your service. :usa2:

9. Hey BF I enjoyed the pictures you posted at the picture thread friend and thank you for the one's here.
    You have been blessed with a beautiful family to.

Many of us will be praying for you and your family while your deployed. Your family here is Proud of you.

When you can keep in touch...Mike

10. FortyXDM

Thats more like it troop. She is absolutely beautiful ! Enjoy every minute and be safe.
    Please keep us posted with future pics.

Tom

11. FortyXDM

BTW - After a second look, I can see the sunny disposition and just how bright those eyes are. She is gonna keep the ol' man on his toes !

12. TheLastMountain

TheLastMountain G&G Evangelist

Thank you for your service. We will be praying for your safe return. Great lookin family.

13. Fine looking family there Doc, stay safe be careful as you can and when you can give us an update or two. From one old sailor to a young one Thank You for your service and we all are proud of you!

14. Best of luck Doc! Stay safe.

15. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Thanks for taki'n up my retired butt's slack ;)
    Be safe.

16. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Always glad when you check back in with our G&G gang. Stay safe. Look forward to when your duty finally ends and you're back safe out of harm's way.

Ox