Child of Pro 360?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by GlockMeister, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Is anyone else having troubles with Child of Pro 360 not working? I haven't been able to get it to switch to it for the past two days. Also, I'm seeing some weird stuff when I use the child of gun and game fixed 2. FWIW, I'm using the most updated version of Mozilla Firefox.

2. Never mind. Just read where it's no longer available. Too bad. Cuz' personally, I don't like the new fixed 2 version. Oh well. It doesn't take anything away from the great site. Just not use to it and have to get use to it is all. Bummer.

3. I'm not haveing any problems yet. Working fine so far. It's the way to go if your uesing dail up.
    Sorry your haveing trouble. I did read when it's gone it's gone. I sure hope that doe'nt happen because when I'm able I want to support the site again, thats a promise but if I can't use it and have to wait for all the graphics stuff to down load
    then it's not worth it to us dail up user.

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Agreed GlockMeister, and A.H..

5. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

I can't get child of pro either and hate this other layout. Guess I won't be around as much.

6. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

Me to. Seems like money making and advertisement has over-rided what the members want. Very likely I'll be visiting hardly ever. Should have never messed with the lay out...

7. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

That's why some of us are contributing members so Chris wouldn't have to pay as much expenses out of pocket, or rely on paid advertising... Oh well...

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Child of pro 360 works fine for me.
    Alan & tman- Imagine if you would of contributed to the site !! SHEESH, you're getting it for free and yet you're the only ones sniveling !! Go figure...

9. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

I'm working on the server, as we moved with little to no down time. There are some bugs, and I'm working on them.

Please don't give into rumors or accuse me of trying to make a profit when the site still costs an arm and a leg, while I'm currently unemployed.

10. Chris I'd more the happy to be a contributing member of this site as I visit almost every day. I just don't know how to do it. some help would be appreciated thanks Jon

11. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

This is the link for contributing members.
    That Chris gave me the other day.

Hope this helps.

https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/payments.php

12. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the blog text editing page isn't working right for me either. It won't maintain my format when I submit and save, etc. Not THAT big of a deal, but sure makes it hard to read... lol You guys know how lengthy my posts can be... imagine them as one GIANT paragraph! hahhaha

13. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

14. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Hey, by the way this was meant as a stab at those who are complaining, but don't contribute; not at you Chris! I wasn't so clear when I posted it.

15. Yep, if you want less advertisement, then donate and support the site.

But I think it's also the fact that the site needed to be upgraded. Well, maybe it was the servers? Maybe both?

And I too hope Child of Pro ends up sticking around. I honestly tried to get use to the other one. While I couldn't get child of pro. And I just couldn't get use to it nor did I like it or ever think I would. But I'd deal with it if it's all there was because this is a great gun forum with great people.

Hell, you can donate as little as ten bucks and you're good for a year. Mow many of us spend or spent, I'm in the spent column, lol, more then that on friggin' cigarettes? So if you can, please, donate.

Oh, and yea, I now have child of pro back. Yeehaaaa. lol

16. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Child of pro 360 works fine for me. The Fixed version requires you to insert HTML tags for everything, including paragraph breaks. Boldface, italic and underline won't work in Fixed at all. Neither will spellcheck. Let me know if the programmers ever get Fixed running right, will you?