Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to buy a chinese SKS that is Kalifornia legal for $235 not much to it plain stocker, been looking around found some for a price range of $100 and up but no one really wants to ship one out to the good old golden state. So what do you all think, and yes I did get the MILSUP bug after I got the 2 Mosin which I have not even taken out to the range yet? Let's just say I came into a little bid of extra funding and I love semi autos. :)

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,972 Posts
A basic Norinco can go for $250 here in Florida. Since they haven't been imported in more than a decade, it's a seller's market.
If lucky, you might find a private seller who will sell it cheaper.

·
Registered
211 Posts
pricey I caught !!!! when i paid 200 for my chineese that came all tactical with original furniture, 5 30rd mags and 500rds of ammo

·
Registered
125 Posts
Skawrpion said:
Thank you for your replies, I went ahead and got it today, now for the 10 day wait...

11 day wait. it's 11 days. Dang it, my 91/30 took 11 days. I went to get it on day 10 and got denied.

Anyway, what part of Kalifornia are you in? Did you find that deal online?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes guns america, I am in orange county and yes it is 11 days sorry about that. The guy had a Russian there also he said it was a tula and he wanted $400 for it! I could not afford that and stuck with the chinese.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Most of the middle grade Chinese rifles are around the 250 range. THey are getting to be highly collectible. I love my paratrooper model.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
My SKS is a Tula and it is still in perfect condition. i cant remember what my dad got it for, but it was no where near that

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
I would pay $235.00 for the one pictured in a heartbeat!:lucky:

·
Registered
545 Posts
my local gun shop wants $250 for just the norinco so your doing better than that if its any big thing to you... heck, they want around $200 for just a yugo around here. i was lucky and found a russian through a friend of mine for $200 but thats kind of a rare thing... in fact, with the yugo -- it was in a pawn shop marked as russian or chineese, i noted the grenade launcher attachement and told them it was a yugo... price went from 400 - 200 in under a week :) guy gets some guns i dont see too often through there but hes a bit spendy on most of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts