Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has moved into a significant lead over Barack Obama for the first time in weeks in the race for the party nomination, according to a Gallup poll. The March 14-18 national survey of 1,209 Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters gave Clinton, a New York senator, a 49 percent to 42 percent edge over Obama, an Illinois senator.

More...

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,376 Posts
An excellent example of lying with statistics. It all depends on how you interpret the data.

Clinton allegedly has a lead of 49% to 42% over Obama. But the statistics have a 3% plus-or-minus factor. A different interpretation is that Clinton had 46% and Obama has 45%. That's a statistical dead heat. And statistics don't take things like momentum and personal feelings into account.

Nor do they take into account the fact that Obama has a 100-plus delegate lead over Clinton at the moment. That's the figure that really matters.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Obama's minister

Obama's minister must surely rank as this year's political
atom bomb, pandemic, Katrina, or whatever (you name it)
disaster comes to mind. I just cannot image why the Obama
campaign did not either clue him in to keep his mouth shut
until 2009 or make a public break with him at least eight or
nine primaries ago.

This morning's CNN poll had the independent voters at
53% McCain 39% Obama.

We may see the Democrat convention with Obama ahead on
delegates won in the primaries, empty seats for the Florida
and Michigan delegates, and the superdelegates voting to
give the nomination to Hillary. Then we may see the black vote
abandon the Democratic party on the presidential race.

Well, at least it will not be boring though the November voting date.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,657 Posts
It's all a Sham

Just like "who shot JR," I'm beginning to think this is a soap opera being staged with collusion between the two candidates. I really believe they'll be running together, with either of the two men "on top" to be determined by the prevailing wind at the time of the convention.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Just like "who shot JR," I'm beginning to think this is a soap opera being staged with collusion between the two candidates. I really believe they'll be running together, with either of the two men "on top" to be determined by the prevailing wind at the time of the convention.
Scary ... considering people are a product of the company they keep. With Clinton, people keep turning up missing then found dead... and Obama has a 20+ year "relationship" with someone who continually spouts anti-American garbage.

Wow... we're doing good...

I'll vote for the Veteran. At least he's not married to a convicted felon, sexual predator, purger, etc. That says a lot about her character.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,657 Posts
Think as long as we play our cards right Mc Cain and Veep will be in in November. Hopefully we can get a better 2A support, but I really don't think he's a great deal worse than Bush in this respect (neither Bush, when the chips were down, really hammered home a strong 2A support for our country, IMHO).
Ms. Clinton, I believe, must have absolutely no pride, self-confidence, or self-esteem. A true prostitute to power, in my opinion. If I did one tenth of what Bill did, my wife would've given me a frying pan in the face, a kick in the a$$, and a lesson in what it's like to lose all my money.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Think as long as we play our cards right Mc Cain and Veep will be in in November. Hopefully we can get a better 2A support, but I really don't think he's a great deal worse than Bush in this respect (neither Bush, when the chips were down, really hammered home a strong 2A support for our country, IMHO).
Ms. Clinton, I believe, must have absolutely no pride, self-confidence, or self-esteem. A true prostitute to power, in my opinion. If I did one tenth of what Bill did, my wife would've given me a frying pan in the face, a kick in the a$$, and a lesson in what it's like to lose all my money.
Well said... power is all she wants, not to give the power to the people.

You are great at projecting an image too! lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts