close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clintons Ask Court for Reimbursement

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I read this a few time and man I can believe that we are still getting porked by the clintons....

Clintons Ask Court for Reimbursement
    Fri Jul 26,11:24 PM ET
    By SHANNON McCAFFREY, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Former President Clinton ( news - web sites) and his wife have asked a court to have taxpayers reimburse them for legal costs related to the Whitewater investigation, their lawyer said late Friday.

The Clintons raked in millions of dollars last year after leaving the White House. The former president earned $9.2 million on the lecture circuit, and Hillary Rodham Clinton ( news - web sites) — now New York's junior senator — received an $2.85 million advance on her memoirs.

But they still have legal bills totaling between $1.75 million and $6.5 million, according to the financial disclosure form Mrs. Clinton was require to file as a member of the Senate. The Clintons paid $1.3 million in legal bills last year, according the Senate filing.

:assult:

2. Screw those over bloated communist scum bags, i say put a bullet in their foreheads and call it a day!

-Jesse

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

They are insane money sucking(literally) people.

4. Hey Bill here's 5 cents go buy yourself a cheap cigar.

5. Uggggg

It was such a nice morning till I came here.........

Can't we get rid of these a**holes!?!?!?!?!!????

If Heir Clintler and his Dragonlady wife get one dime I will write to each and everyone involved with their reinbursment and probably have the Feds beatin on my door cause of what I'll say!

Lousy, rotten, commie sympathizing, lying, purjoring, felony commiting, minions of satan! IMHO, of course.

Choke on that Clintler, unless you can figure out a way to subvert the US Constitution, once again, I can legally say this due to the 1st Amendment, as it is My Humble Opinion.

...rant like there is no tomorrow...:nod:

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    What is this country coming to! There is no way that lying, worthless excuse for an oxygen theif deserves anything. He ought to be going to church everytime the door is open and thanking God he's not in prison, which is where he belongs!

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

A holes, A holes, A holes! Oh did I mention their a couple of A HOLES!?!? :mad:

8. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    true, sucks very much badly! These lawyer types (Klintlers) just using the law. It actually should have been changed after Bush Sr. and Ron used it for the Iran Contra legal fees they encoured. Only difference, one circumstance is patriotic and one revolves around greed.

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

With the current political makeup of our government, we'll continue to be shafted by the First Fornicator and the First Shady Lady for years to come. D.C. needs a good Biblical flood to wash it clean.

10. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Wonder who will mysteriously die if then don't get paid off?

11. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Watch out for those Arkinsawzer types

Bill and Hilliary are just acting like their ancestors down in Arkansas by taking advantage of all those stupid city folks.

You've got to be very careful with those Arkinsawzer types. Now I should be be more careful, too, in what I write...my wife's clan is from the hills near Forth Smith. (ha)

Oxford :nod:

12. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Just more pigs at the taxpayer supplied trough,the line never seems to end,but we can always look at the bright side,they can't feed unless we let them!
    Chomp,chomp,grunt,grunt,squeal,squeal,burp,(massive burst of flatulance),getting louder and louder.:mad: :mad: :mad: