Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this floating around the net a bit, sounds like the CMP is getting a big shipment of stuff, and there is supposed to be a big announcment of what it is on Monday, Aug. 6th. Thought you all might like to know, if you don't all ready.

I'll be ready this time.

CMP Discussion Forum - 118,000 came in through Savannah???

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Bear in mind these need to be catalogued, graded and inspected so dont expect to see them for a while, I believe they are greeks but the CMP has been very tight lipped. Also there may be some more 03a3s available soon. Be aware that some of the hxp ammo in clips may have some corrosion so inspect each round. Inland carbines are gone but there is a plethora of other makes. On the Garands I still think service grade is the best buy. Again the carbines and Garands will sky rocket in value, the CMP garands are the best for the bang. The Inland carbines Ive seen are a bit spotty in quality( Ive seen some nice birch stocked ones), I may spring for a rockola but im not a big carbine fan.

Good shooting

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
There goes the neighborhood huh Im fine. On the subject of garands there should also be a good supply of IHC (Im very fond of ) as well as Sa's. As far as winchester I doubt it. Just my personal observation but most of the winchesters Ive seen are low numbered, and a mixed bag to say the least. Im not sure why this is so but just my own observation. No more Lake city, never thought Id live to see the day the de-linked ammo was gone. fortunately I have a mountain of brass in my shed to reload.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Wow 7mmag is back, how you doing man?

Getting back to the subject at hand I guess it would be a good time to finally get one, before they are gone for good!

Depoiler

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
check out the link.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Futuremarine9, the field grades are $495.00 ,service grades are $595.00. They are mail order or can buy at the store. There are requirements you have to meet to be able to purchase but it is all pretty simple. Its all on their web site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts