close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cobray 9mm Pistol/carbine??????????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I Seen someone ask this before with no replay..I keep seeing these Cobray MAC 10 look a likes at shows and in flyers I get. The seem to run about $200+ for post ban and a little more for pre ban. I got to admit they look politicaly incorrect as all heck and that intregues me. Has anyone owned or shot one? Are they reliable? They have sights but seem more designed for hip shooting....are they fairly accurate?
    Thank You for your input on this.:confused:

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Yup, I have seen them, as well as KG9 lookalikes. I doubt anything with such a short barrel and tack welded sights is very accurate. Never shot one. PS: Say hi to Major Nelson and Doctor Bellows for me. PPS: I still can't figure out what your picture is.

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Genie Says Hi

Its my very over weight Bassetthound Sam on the couch....Not a very good pic but closes thing I had to Doglips that I could make 50x50...Guess Ill have to get a close up of him..heheheh I was at the cape ..Air force side yesterday and some of the guards had MP-5 ...kept hopeing one would lay it down for a min so I could addopt it....no such luck.

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I had several,best one was a preban with 16" top and got top with factory installed H&K MP-5 sights,really a tack driver,20yds all in one hole,folding stock,man it was nice,but like all my toys I sent it down the road.Had another one,postban factory carbine that kept jamming. Finally found the extracter did not have enough clearance on the rear,wouldn't let the rim slide up behind it.In all they are reliable and accurite if you get the right sights,RAVE