Collection of the CREEPIEST Hitlary Clinton photos ever seen...

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by BunnyWabbit, Aug 23, 2010.

1. She looks like Jim Carry in "The Mask" in the photo below the witch hat.

She is one ugly woman. No wonder why Slick Willie went elsewhere for pleasure. Monica is no beauty but 1,000,000,000 times better looking than Hillary.

2. I'm not hungry for breakfast anymore.

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Some of those could induce mental trauma.

4. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    Just when I thought I could get off my psych meds.......

5. Looking at those photos explaines why so many guys turn queer.

6. No wonder Slick Willie and Hillie sleep in different states.

I loved how the liberal media was comparing Misanga Obama to Jackie O when they first got in office. Jackie Kennedy had class and style. MO has neither.

7. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

Michelle isn't even on the same level as to be qualified enough to give Jackie a pedicure.

8. Typical of the Democrats to take a legend like Jackie Kennedy and put Michelle Obama in that league. How dare they.

Growing up on Beacon hill and my morher growing up with all the Kennedy's I can tell you first hand Jackie Onassis was a true lady. She was the best of the best. I have pictures of me in her house in my baby carriage, pictures of her in the driveway with Ted pushing me on my bicycle at about age 5, I remember 4th of July on Martha's Vineyard with her and lived next to her on West 67th and Central Park West in college. Jackie was a class act and a lady. Jackie held the title of "First Lady" when it required being a lady to hold such a title.

Michelle Obama is a product of the ghetto who grew up angry and became more and more angry as she grew. Michelle Obama has the class of a bowel movement. Jackie was born a Bouvier before she married into the Kennedy family michelle was born into the projects. Michelle Obama wouldn't be cut out to be Jackie's maid.

Michelle Obama is no Jackie Kennedy.

9. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Talk about a lunch killer, yikes !!

10. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

That IS scarry,she can always get a job haintin' houses!

11. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

I always assumed that any picture of hillary Clinton was a creepy picture.

12. Let's not forget the way Michelle Obama looked getting off Air Force 1. You would NEVER see Jackie Kennedy dressed like this getting off the President's plane.

Some change huh?

Attached Files:

13. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Great! Thanks, Gary! You just gave me an answer to a crossword puzzle I am doing. The clue: Hillary. WITCH fits perfectly!!!!!!! You da man!!!

14. woody1981

Or either of the Mrs. Bush first ladies. Both were and still are the epitome of class. This one is the epitome of, well, I can't say it.

15. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

Not to mention the number of vacations that ghetto tramp thinks she needs to take. Oh how stressful life must be.

16. woody1981

Wow, thanks, Wabbit! Another clue: Ghetto Tramp. Wow, I'm gonna' finish this one!

17. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Lord,I know that's right,guess she wanted the natural look?

18. Tha Dave

Tha Dave G&G Evangelist

I think the girl in the 9th picture down would disagree with us, I think she was kind of "excited" to be there. I don't know what is creepier Hillary or someone whos blood pressure rises that much to be next to her like that.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010