FS Collectors Mosins

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by kansascoyote, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

I never thought I would have to do this, but here I am . Someone gained access to my BANK OF THE WEST account debit card no falt of my own and drained my funds . Bank says 4 weeks to get my money back . And well I have bills to pay just like everyone else . So here are some collector mosins I am forced to sell to do what a family man must .

1) Spanish civil war 91/30 1936 Izhevsk RR . Like most of these the arsenal stamp is scrubbed but is is very good shape . $200 Rates an 8 on rarity scale no import marks .

2) Double date 1935/49 stamped MO stamped 91/30 Tula RR . In very good condition all matching . They made very few RR at Tula in 1935. $200 . No rating given it's a rare one for sure fellas if you get this one you are a lucky man . God I hate to sell her .

3) Pot belly SA stamped 91/30 1940 Tula not matching but very nice none the less . $140 Rates a 6 on rarity scale .

4) Ex-sniper 1938 tula 91/30 in very good condition all matching laminated stock . $125 Speaks for its self !

I am trying not to get into the carbines but if I have to I will list them here . These are listed here only, as I can't bear to see them go outside the family " Band of fellers " . It is with a heavy heart I offer you these rifles so if you buy them please know she was loved .

Shipping is $18 that what it costs me .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

I will get pics up soon but anyone who knows me knows these are top notch rifles I don't buy crap . None are counter bored .

3. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

I would approach the bank in question about a 30-60 day LOAN to cover Bills , since it will take them that ridiculous amount of time to get your money back...

4. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Good thought Rich I really want nothing else to do with this bank but I suppose it is worth a shot . I went in today a told them as my CD's mature they will be moved and that as soon as the money reappears I will be moving my account . They really seemed to care less the bank president said " These things happen " to which I responded "They may happen in your world sir but they will not happen in mine again " " How do you plan to stop it he said " I said " I will start by banking locally doing business with you has been a learning experiance for me " he said " Good luck" and left the room . So as you can see we are a bit at odds .

5. BigElkCanoe

BigElkCanoe G&G Addict Forum Contributor

6. Good luck sorry to hear about this hope ya get it figureded out so you don't have to sell these

7. Tha Dave

Tha Dave G&G Evangelist

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I hope that you will be able to get this resolved soon and will be able to keep at least most if not all of you rifles.
    And as far as the bank not caring, F#ck’em, bank with someone that will. One of my favorites is USAA.

Added: Sounds like a awesome collection and not badly priced for the rarity of them. Good luck

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

If money was removed from your account by someone else, then the bank is to blame. They do NOT have to recover your money before they reimburse you. Its the LAW !! They must reimburse you immediately, then investigate and attempt to recover THEIR money.

I would ask for immediate reimbursement, BUT wave the carrot of a short-termed loan in front of their noses. This would bring your credit rating up and make you more eligible for a future loan from the same bank.

9. Top USMC

Top USMC G&G Newbie

PM sent on 1938 Tula

10. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Sorry fellas all the rifles are sold pending funds and transfer to BIGELKCANOE at least all my ladies get to stay together and in the family. YES ! Thanks to all who commented and offered advise .

MODS * Please lock this thread *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.