College Football...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Aug 24, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Time to fess up and tell who your favorite college team is! Mine is the Ohio State Buckeyes who are starting a new quarterback this season (groan, I hate when that happens) :mad: ;)

2. Eric

Eric Guest

I am standing at attention with my hand over my heart as I say this, "Bear Bryant's Crimson Tide!"

3. NRAJOE

Halftime: OSU buckeyes 21 .... Texas Tech 7... what up with that Texas?

4. No comment from Texas I don't watch college ball.

5. NRAJOE

Bummer, I love College football. You get to see everyone play before they get rich and spoiled and start committing major felonys! Gotta go alan, time for work, be back on later from work. Get to play on their computer for 12 hrs. How you think I get so many posts? Later bro, later Marky mark! :cheer: :guitar:

6. NRAJOE

Final score: Buckeyes 45 - Texas Tech 21 ...life is good!

7. wes

wes Guest

Nebraska. But if ya want to see rich and spoiled,and commiting major felonies,Colorado Buffs are way ahead of the other College teams.

8. Yeah, but we have more guns.

9. NRAJOE

Point taken alan. :D

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Favorite team...KSU

Being my favorite team doesn't necessarily mean I believe they'll win the league.

Ok...here's my favorite team...Kansas State University Wildcats where I'm a member of the class of '60.
    Oxford:nod:

11. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

I'll have to say OSU myself.
    (I'm still wondering how we beat Michigan last year, though.)

:) :eek:

12. NRAJOE

God was on our side Calvin, don't you know God hates Michigan football? Why just look at the Detroit Lions! :rolleyes: :D

13. Tahiti U all the way!

They're not much good at football but, oh, what cheerleaders..mmm mmmm mmmm.

14. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

I was expecting downtown Columbus to be nothing but ashes after that one! I don't think anyone I talked to who was for OSU saw that one coming. I know I didn't. I hope this can be a repeat year for OSU!!

:nod: