Colorado Tornados (Video inside)

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by CrazyIvan, May 23, 2008.

1. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

Just a recap as to the destructive power of tornados here in Colorado. Sever storms and weather have always been an interest I have had, and yesterday was certainly an exciting one, but tragic as it claimed a life.

Yesterday we had multiple tornados touch down here in Colorado. One was a mile wide. Here are some videos of the incidents from yesterday:

YouTube - Monster Tornado Hits Colorado [2008/05/22]=

YouTube - Colorado tornado TV news video=

YouTube - Windsor Colorado Tornado 22 May, 2008=

YouTube - Mile Wide Tornado Hits Colorado

2. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Yes, very tragic for those affected, but what about the people of Myanmar after that cyclone? Supposedly upwards of 100,000 dead. Why aren't we hearing more about that?

3. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

None of us live there. We are detached from that situation, therefore it is human nature to not feel as effected by it. Besides that, I haven't seen any video on the storm.

I enjoy storm videos and photos, and seeing it myself. That is more what I was looking to express here. I think stormy weather is an awesome force to see and witness. Even my desktop background is set to a picture of the eye of a hurricane from above, it is pretty cool.

4. ???????? It's still on the front page of my newspaper, and all over MSNBC and Google News.

I don't have television service, so I don't know about TV news...

By the way, we had two tornadoes here in SoCal yesterday, about ten miles up the road near March Air Base. They overturned a semi rig and some RR boxcars.