close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Colt Colt 380???

Discussion in 'Colt' started by Cyclops, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

Saw one in a shop recently. How are these guns? Should I pick it up or keep looking?

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I've been trying to find one of those in my area with no luck so far. Ideal size with a big enough round ( I don't trust anything below a .38 round for protection). I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

3. Pick it up. Pick it up. You don't specify which .380. I have the 1903 .380 and the Gov't model pocketlite .380 and I wouldn't trade either one for anything.

4. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

I was gone when I went back for my 2nd look...I guess it wasn't meant to be :(

5. rnfmcd1

rnfmcd1 G&G Newbie

Hi, Is there anyone out there that would like to chat about 380's? I just got one it is a mustang 380 plusII. I have had it out 3 times and it seems to be just fine. I would like to know where I could get a complete disassembly booklet, so I could keep it nice. Thanks, Rich

Hi I really like mine. If the price is right I'd go for it. $400 would be a good price for a mustang 380 I think. As they I understand they aren't making them anymore. Rich

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  6. Zen900

Zen900 G&G Newbie

I have a pal with a Colt .380 made in the 1980s. It is smaller than my FEG PA63. This pistol would sell like hotcakes in todays hot .380 fad world. Why Colt isn't manufacturing this fine pistol now is beyond me.