Colt Colt Trooper Mk III .357

Discussion in 'Colt' started by NRAJOE, May 24, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

JUST BOUGHT A USED COLT TROOPER MK III . BLUED 6 INCH BARREL WITH FACTORY WOOD GRIPS. IT HAS HAD A TRIGGER AND ACTION JOB AND IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST SHOOTING GUNS I NOW HAVE. NOW I'LL HAVE TO GET TRIGGER AND ACTION JOBS FOR ALL MY GUNS! THE BLUEING IS A LITTLE WORN AT THE BARREL TIP AND FRONT OF THE CYLINDER FROM BEING IN A HOLSTER A LONG TIME BUT THATS ALRIGHT ITS A GOOD HONEST GUN! :right:

2. Fitz Grips

Fitz Grips Guest

Joe Got a target grip for you

Joe I have been digging out of 23 years of storage some of my Fitz target pistol grips as there is no use giving what few I have left to Goodwill

I have a graet Target grip and another Gunfighter grip to make you love that weapon more. Just send your address to my [email protected] list for a 1979 priced target grip. Thanks

3. NRAJOE

Thanks Paul, I sent you my e-mail and waiting...

4. rhett

rhett Guest

NRAJOE if you ever have a chance to put your paws around the "original" Colt Trooper .357 you will drool....The one firearm I REALLY REALY should have had my butt kicked for ever trading/selling ! Years ago. I guess we live and learn ? :(

Regards,
    Rhett

:target: :eek:

5. guffster

guffster Guest

I have a Colt model 357 which is basically just a pre-Trooper & I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if the grips are the same. It has pachmeyers on it, but I would like original Colt wood grips.

6. NRAJOE

I believe they are the same, should be the same frame.