close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Colt Colt Trooper Mk III .357

Discussion in 'Colt' started by NRAJOE, May 24, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

JUST BOUGHT A USED COLT TROOPER MK III . BLUED 6 INCH BARREL WITH FACTORY WOOD GRIPS. IT HAS HAD A TRIGGER AND ACTION JOB AND IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST SHOOTING GUNS I NOW HAVE. NOW I'LL HAVE TO GET TRIGGER AND ACTION JOBS FOR ALL MY GUNS! THE BLUEING IS A LITTLE WORN AT THE BARREL TIP AND FRONT OF THE CYLINDER FROM BEING IN A HOLSTER A LONG TIME BUT THATS ALRIGHT ITS A GOOD HONEST GUN! :right:

2. Joe Got a target grip for you

Joe I have been digging out of 23 years of storage some of my Fitz target pistol grips as there is no use giving what few I have left to Goodwill

I have a graet Target grip and another Gunfighter grip to make you love that weapon more. Just send your address to my fitz_Grips@hotmail.com list for a 1979 priced target grip. Thanks

3. NRAJOE

Thanks Paul, I sent you my e-mail and waiting...

4. rhett

rhett G&G Newbie

NRAJOE if you ever have a chance to put your paws around the "original" Colt Trooper .357 you will drool....The one firearm I REALLY REALY should have had my butt kicked for ever trading/selling ! Years ago. I guess we live and learn ? :(

Regards,
    Rhett

:target: :eek:

5. I have a Colt model 357 which is basically just a pre-Trooper & I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if the grips are the same. It has pachmeyers on it, but I would like original Colt wood grips.

6. NRAJOE

I believe they are the same, should be the same frame.