close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Communist Rules for Revolution

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

"A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.

"B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:
    1. Get people'smind off their goverment by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, and plays and other trvialities.
    2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
    3. Destroy the people's faith in their natural eaders by holding the latter up to contemp, ridicule, and obloquy.
    4. Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessyly as possible.
    5. By encouraging goverment extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with risign prices and general discontent.
    6. Foment unnecaessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of goverment toward such disorders.
    7. By specius argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, continence, faither in the pleged word, ruggedness.

"C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view of confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.

NOTE: "The above 'Rules for Revolution' were secured by teh State Attorney's office from a known member of the Communist Part, who acknowledged it to be still a part of the Communist program for overthroing our Goverment."

George A. Brautigam
    State Attorney
    State of Florida

2. Chris I believe there are a lot of people that-- quote--run this country-- who lean toward these ideas.

3. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Fienstien, Boxer, Dascle, Lieberman, Hillary, Kennedy, (insert liberal's name here)

I Think I have a few of them covered

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

This was caught in 1919 from Dueshute (?) and was what you see now...

Funny how this in 1919 was written, and now look at this country.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Next will be the changed spelling of America to AmeriKa... :mad:

6. To take it a few syllables further--Amerikana.
    Has a nice ring to it. Freedom rings no more.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2002
  7. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Don't forget upChuck Schumer