Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sooooo, i'm having trouble deciding on a good carry pistol. i like both the compact m&p, and the glock 23. i like the grips on the m&p better than the glock, but i like the fact that the 23 will hold 13 as opposed to the 10 that the compact m&p will hold. does anyone have any oppinion on which gun they think is better? thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I like the way the M&P feels, and like the fact that it's made in the US. I also like the rifling better in the M&P.

Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Get the M&P. If you like the grips better, that's more important (in my opinion) than three extra cartridges. If you cannot solve the problem with 10 rounds, you probably cannot solve the problem. If you still have an ongoing problem after 10 rounds...reload!:09: If you still have an ongoing problem after 20 rounds...you're probably cooked:sad2:

·
Registered
980 Posts
I like my glock but if you like the fell of the m&p get that one. they are both good reliable weapons. as for the capacity of the weapons most "engagements" of armed citzens only envolve 2-3 rounds fired.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The M&P feels great to me. Glocks are fine guns, but my hands aren't built for them. I just put an M&P Compact 9 on layaway for my son's 21st birthday. I think he'll like it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome thanks for the advice guys. i'm still on the fences about either but ive got about 3 months to figure it out. thanks again.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Go to a shooting range and try out both. Whichever one you are more comfortable with and have the most accuracy with, choose that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts