close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

congressional bill hr. 31

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by EZ1, May 27, 2002.

1. EZ1

EZ1 G&G Newbie

Has anyone else received any information on this Bill?

I received a letter from several Congressmen and Representatives on this:

This Bill is designed to restore the rights of citizens to the right of self defense, and to stop things like the following>

FLORIDA:

An home invasion turns deadly: Three men invade a home , at the time the residents were there. The owner of the home was beaten, threatened with a baseball bat: He retreated and tried to get away, only to be persued by the culprits, He drew his gun and shot one of his assailants, Killing Him, the others then ran away.

Conclusion: The other two were apprehended, charged with misdemeaner breaking and entering and simple assault.

The home owner was charged with FELONY MANSLAUGHTER.

Please contact your rep or congressman, and ask them to back this bill, and restore our right to defend ourselves, our families, and property, Because you cant expect the police to do it,

Police dont stop crime, only after the fact. Its up to us, the citizens to protect ourselves.

LR

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

MAN IS THAT A BUNCH OF CRAP WHEN CRIMINALS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN THE VICTIM! REST ASSURED I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH MY CONGRESSMAN!

3. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Thats because they have a retreat clause - we need to get away from retreating and go to being offensive when its in your own home