Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will open up with Did the Ohio shooter really die in 2014 or did he die when cops killed him after the shooting? It's getting weird, seems like after he died his middle name may have changed and birthday, but looks like same one. LINK: https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/08...ing-conspiracy-theories-and-false-flag-rumors

As i recently read. And I am, leaning to deep state, and False flags as Reality.
Yeah the Ohio shootin' happened but the gunman and Story are not adding up.

Reactions: ItstheHOFF

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,246 Posts
You might want to move this thread, to the proper political forum. :D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
What leads me to believe he’s been dead for 5 years, is the fact that they were comparing the Ohio shooter to the El Paso shooter. One was armored up, the other wasn’t. One was shot and killed by police, the other surrendered. Then, there was an expose on his beliefs and support of dem candidates. He was a satanist that wore satanic patches and a jacket with a quote from a metal band. There was a photo of him wearing said jacket. Handcuffed, face down on the ground, and alive. But wait...he had armor? And they shot him dead? So the cops took his armor off, cuffed him, then shot him?? Doesn’t add up

·
Registered
19,606 Posts
The photos do not appear to be the same person in close up. If both photos are made the same size and then overlaid with a grid it becomes extremely obvious. Connor D. - the one from the obituary has a slightly higher forehead, more rounded eyebrows, longer earlobes with ears reaching further down towards the mouth line, a wider (and completely different) nose, a narrower mouth and two creases in his chin. The distance from the edge of the eye to the temple is greater on the shooter, as is the distance from the mouth line to the point of the chin.

In short, these are two completely different people.

The sister thing is probably a coincidence, or perhaps the two families are distantly related and named daughters after the same ancestor.

I'll put it this way; I have an extremely uncommon last name. There are only 3,000 or so of us on the entire planet with the same last name. Somehow there are several of those who share either my first or middle name. One even went into the same field I did (though, admittedly nearly two decades before me), which is how I discovered HER existence. Yes, there is a woman who goes by the same name as me, who was also a writer in the newspaper industry. Her and my mother even ended up as friends on Facebook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts