Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish: That a magazine or someone would make comparison chart for all the CCW weapons, with all the newest weapons that are coming out. In one article.
From .32 or 380 to .45’s.
Comparing accuracy at 15 and 25 yards off of a Caldwell Machine Pistol Shooting Rest. (to take the human factor out) So you can compare apples with apples.
Size, thickness, and length as well as weight, loaded. No one carries an empty gun..
Info, on the trigger (with a scale) and how smooth it pulls, what type DA/SA, etc. Sights, (how much to put night sights on, as well as safeties.
Reliability, and finish both inside and out. Does it come S/S or just blued. Extra magazines included and how much does extra cost?
The real street price.
I would pay for this information.
Just think, all the time you have spend looking for this very information, would you not spend a few bucks to find out the Consumers guide version for CCW pistols??
I have looked at the internet for two days trying to find something like this.
I own a closet full of guns from .44 Super Black Hawk to a AMT 380. I want to make “one” purchase for my CCW, and that be the right gun, at this point in my life I cant afford two or three guns to find the right one. And yes I know I can sell some of the others but I don’t want to.
I also know that the “right gun” is different for every one but if I can compare apples and apples it would make the decision easier.

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Great idea! I'd pay for that as well. Welcome to G&G.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,972 Posts
Closest you'll come is "Gun Tests Magazine". Accepting no advertising, they give unbiased side-by-side tests of various types of guns each month. I'm sure they've done the tests you want. Try googling them up. They probably off back issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts