close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Taurus Contact a real person at Taurus

Discussion in 'Taurus' started by Kaybe, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    Does anyone know how to contact a real person at Taurus? I have called two different numbers from the website, but when I press the buttons to contact someone, all I hear is the cheesy cowboy music. There isn't even an e-mail to contact them. Are they really this bad? If anyone can help, let me know

2. variolamajor

variolamajor G&G Evangelist

I have never spoken to them but have returned a gun for repair via their work order link on their website. They generated a repair order and fixed my pistol in a reasonable amount of time. Are you having a repair issue?? Keep in mind the Miami shop is merely a import distributor who most likely only does small repair work. The guns themselves are made in Brazil.

3. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    I just wanted to buy a couple of mags from them. It was such a pain in the donkey to try and get to a real person. They need to spend the money on customer service.

4. dogzebra

dogzebra G&G Evangelist

Mark Sidelinger
    Kim Cahalan
    Corporate Office Address:
    MEDIADIRECT
    101 S. State Street, Ste. 2
    Geneseo, IL 61254
    Office: 309.944.5341
    Fax: 309.944.1354

CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
    [​IMG]
    Call your customer service team when you have questions or are seeking product advice. Their knowledge of the firearm industry and your past purchase history allows them to make the best possible product recommendations for you.
    [​IMG]
    Customer Service
    Mailing Address

Phone: (305) 624-1115
    Fax: (305) 624-1126
    16175 NW 49 Avenue
    Miami, FL 33014

5. Nerd

Nerd G&G Regular