close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coonan Autos

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Roy Collins, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Are there any other Coonan owners out there? If so I would like to hear from you. Especially if you have any spare mags for sale or just a comment about your weapon.:target:

2. Kyrie

Kyrie G&G Newbie

Hi Roy,

I bought a Coonan (Model B) back in ’95 - and have been quite happy with it. I found it to be an accurate, reliable, and fun to shoot pistol. I almost bought one of there .41 Magnum Coonans, but in the end did not. And lucked out as the problem with .41 Magnum magazine availability was not solved before Coonan went out of business :-(

Best regards,

Kyrie

3. You are the first person That I have run across that actually has seen a 41 mag. For a while I thought they were a figment of the imagination. I own the Model B and the Cadet. The Cadet is a regular flame thrower. I only have one mag for it and I would like to find some others. I love my Model B and wouldn't trade it for anything. Nice to know there is another fan out there. Mr. Dan Coonan has his own website:www.dancoonan.com. I have called him a few times and he tells me that he is in the works to acquire some spare mags for sale. He said to watch his website and he would announce it there. He also does special work on the Coonans. Check it out. Good luck and nice chatting with you.

4. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

The Coonan is a really fine pistol. I passed on two in my lifetime both for around $550.00. I have suffered from a disease from time to time known as stupidity... on these two occasions it was at it's worse. I'm almost ashamed to post this... I think I need to move on to something else and FORGET THAT MEMORY!

Jesse

5. MikeC

MikeC G&G Newbie

Jesse, did you see that Dan Coonan is reported to be involved in the building of FAC's FAL receiver? From what I have read it is a good one.

6. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Anyone run across a Coonan recently?

7. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Seen one at a gun show for about a grand. Guy said it was a bargain.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

They have a Coonan at one of the Gunstores in my area...I'd love to have it but they want $1,800 bucks!!!! :eek: