close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coyote's

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Hey guys we have a city here that is protecting breeding coyote's in a city park and now look.

Pet owners in Williamson County have been warned to watch out for coyotes. There has been an increase in coyote attacks, especially in the Brentwood area, officials said.

The Molina family's 17-year-old chihuahua was attacked and killed by a coyote last week in their driveway in the middle of the day.

Children are safe, officials said, but small dogs
    and cats may be in danger.

Now common sense says if you find the varmints den you eliminate the varmint :uzi:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

They thought that chihuahua was a mexican rat! chomp..chomp

3. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I always considered those snack foods for larger dogs like my Aussie and my ex's Akita

4. NRAJOE

I can't stand chihuahuas! yap yap yap yip yap yap yip...sheesh!

5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Chihuaha's...just like a rat on acid, always on the fat ladies lap at the mall shaking at you, "I get away from her I'm going to tear you up!"

We used to get $25 per coyote, you just turned in the head and a front paw. I lived on a farm and they were always chewing on our calves. It wasn't sporting but it worked; pull up to the pasture, turn the bright lights on and let fly with OO buck. I figure we diminished the population enough, no more money. Now I use a distressed animal call put in the middle of power lines and a varmint rifle, .223.

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I have the toys to take them out it just I keep hearing the populations are being protected in city limits - I hunted OR and got $10 per set of ears I am sure its a lot easier to store ears over heads and paws.

7. NRAJOE

Less nasty too!