close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Criminals And Lawsuits

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by EZ1, May 27, 2002.

1. EZ1

EZ1 G&G Newbie

wHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Florida:

Prisoners, filing lawsuits for such things as:

I dont like the Tennis shoes they give me, I want rebocks

I found a grissle in the turky they fed me

I dont like the toothpaste they give me.

Each of these law suits cost the taxpayers to the tune of 1/2 million ,

I personally believe that if your convicted of any crime and are in Jail, or prison, while your there you dont have any rights except, the right to a roof over your head, proper food and water, and clothing. Thats it: no more, no less.

LR

2. They forgot about too small of cells,no cable t.v.,no jacuzzi,private showers,women, should I go on?

3. Oh I almost forgot--we should sue their families for wasting our tax dollars.:nod:

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! PRISON IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUNISHMENT FOR WRONGS COMMITTED TO HUMANITY. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A VACATION. I SAY RUN PRISONS LIKE MILITARY STOCKADES THEN MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T BE SO INCLINED TO COMMIT MORE CRIMES WHEN THEY LEAVE, OR BETTER YET RUN THEM LIKE THE SOVIET GULAGS! THEY ALSO NEED TO TAKE THE WEIGHTS AWAY FROM PRISONERS! ALL THAT DOES IS MAKE THEM STRONGER WHEN THEY COME OUT AND MAKES LEOS JOBS HARDER STRUGGLING AND FIGHTING WITH THEM!

5. EZ1

EZ1 G&G Newbie

I didnt mention the perks that the prisoners have.:
    Here is a fine example and true case it Happens to be a relative of mine

Convicted of Trafficing in cocaine, My relative was sentenced to 18 yrs in an Illinois institute;
    I went to visit him and was I shocked to see what his daily life was like;

He could get up when ever he wanted
    Breakfast was better than a lot of free citizens
    He was free to roam the place and do what he wanted, play pool, use the jaquizi, play cards or just relax in his PRIVATE room and watch TV
    Visitors day if his girlfriend came, he was afforded a private room to spend time with her
    He had access to computers, and a vast law library.
    And the Shocker of all was when he produced his own key to his private room, He used it to lock himself up on retiring for the night,
    and for letting himself out in the morning.

GEEEZ, he had more going for himself than a lot of people in my community.

LR

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

SOUNDS NICE, MAYBE I SHOULD COMMIT A FELONY SO I CAN KICK BACK..WORKING TO MANY HOURS FOR THE SAME THING! HERE I'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG!!! :hmmm:

7. Yep-- prison life sounds good to me.

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

They are in jail they should get a little 5x8 cell and nothing other than a basic meal 3 times a day. See Joe Arpio's Facilities He runs the best. Also do not allow any lawsuits by prisoners as they have no rights anyway.

If you really want to have a nice stay at a tax payer funded resort try committing a crime in Canada I have heard some of their prisons are like apartment complexs with 4' fences.

9. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Heck, just get elected to Congress. You can break the law, get paid by taxpayers, get money from corporate Mongrels, take vacations on the taxpayers, etc....

Same thing, only no fence.