Critters... whats in your life?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rex in OTZ, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ G&G Evangelist

Have 3 kids and down to 5 mutts from 8.

Attached Files:

2. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

We now have one kitten and one cat..

3. Rex in OTZ

I wonder why peanut has bad hearing?

She sees a gun she goes nuts(peanuts) to follow.
    a real Kotzebue gun dog.

Her detractors: she's anti social with other dogs, dosent listen off leash, head strong, chases 4 wheelers and sno-go's.

Assets: she will stay on a ATV or sno-go seat while your in the store, shes smart enough to get her own water out the toilet, Did I mention she's my biggest fan?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

The key word, is SHE!!

My female dog, is the SAME way.

5. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

We have two cats (total of 7 legs)... Original Cat, and New Cat. Original Cat is at the vet right now getting her paw amputated because of a huge tumor.

6. Rex in OTZ

Growing up round dogs.

Growing up on a sandhills ranch it seems we always had dogsof one type or another also seems most were male, the only problem I saw other than aggression was there was never a vertical surface that wasnt marked.
    One morning I rolled out to the house to do my 18mile drive into highschool, found the front tire had gone flat over night, So I chunked my home work on top the car in disgust, as the spare dropped from the trunk and i rolled round just in time to see Dad's walker coon hound 'Pete" just finish hoseing off the road dust on the flat, I jacked er up and got the flat off just in time to yell at 'Pocco' Moms cow dog as he hosed the trunk dust off the spare, now Im not really happy and its whittling down my time budget to get to school, I saw the spare was a little low so started the aircompressor and rounded the spare and went tearing down the drive to school....Did I mention I placed my homework on the top the car? I found Biology text books will stay put till you hit 40mph then they blow up and also there not all that resistant to road rash, The family Pooches were only trying to be helpfull and all but I dident really appreciate it that much, for that reason alone I dont really like males.
    I like spay'd females they make good companion dogs especally if your changeing a flat.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  7. 2 kids, 2 cats, 2 dogs lol. 1 is a good guard dog, other is a worthless rat. The 2 cats are actually pretty cool. Im not a cat person but really like My cat, wifes cat is freeking psycho lol. And the 2 kids, well there ok :p

8. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

1 worthless almost a dog, 2 worthless cats, 1 useful goat (he does the yard work) and 1 useful tortoise ( she mows the weeds & grass)

9. Doesnt the Goat mow the grass too?

10. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

no he only eats the brush like a deer. when I got my first goat I was hopeing for a lawn mower but I guess they only eat grass when there is nothing else.

11. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

3 HOUSEPLANTS.
    i like kids, cats and dogs.
    but i dont let them in the house.

12. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

1 Lab as long in the tooth, and as gray in the beard as me. My duck dog for almost 10 years. He, like me, is retired now. He has been promoted to the status of Biscuit Retriever (he got the job before I knew it was open). When he goes, I might just go with him. That way I got at least a 50/50 chance of gettin in !! Four children, and 5 grandchildren. Might get to hold another baby or two before I make it to the Big AAR in the sky.

13. Smart man

14. Rex in OTZ

Nocturnal pail pooch pounces.

I woke in the middle tha night, wishing I'd laid off the ice tea, stumble through dark house to bathroom, am ambushed by one the pups in the pail picture, pounced on my Lt foot clamped on my sock and toe and I tumble down the stairs...so much for keeping quiet and not wakeing the kids.

15. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

Three chocolate flatcoat retreviers, two cats one bird.

16. Right now there are know critters in my life and I really don't want another for a while.
    The last pet I had dearn near killed me when he died. I've had other pets in my life that passed away and it was very sorrowful. But this last one cut out on me when I was haveing hard time's. I did'nt need that to happen because that pet brought me a lot of comfort and joy.

17. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Down to three dogs.
    All pure bred Saint Bernard's.
    A crazy cat.
    And a cozy little critter, called my wife. (and war dept)

18. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Australian Sheppard
    Lab Mix
    Green Cheek Conure bird
    Quarter Horse