Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new crosman M-4 about two week ago. Extra hard to pump up..Get to 5 pumps can't hardly closed..way to hard I have shoot it over a 100 times..have oil it.. Call Crosman said had to break in??? Or I could send it back but wanted me to pay shipping (Crazy)..I've only been doing this for 40 years but never had this happen..

Attachments

·
Wonderment :)
34,723 Posts
Good Day: Sir; interesting. Given. 2 weeks with issues. I’d probably return it to seller.
Crosman has an interesting warranty 🧐

LIMITED 30-DAY WARRANTY ON REMANUFACTURED AIRGUNS *
Product is warranted to the consumer for 30 days from date of retail purchase (or one year after last purchase date by dealer) against defects in material and workmanship.
* NOTE: A STICKER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND ON THE OWNER’S MANUAL INDICATES THE PRODUCT IS REMANUFACTURED AND HAS A 30 DAY WARRANTY. ALSO, THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE PRODUCTS WILL HAVE AN “R” IN THE FIRST POSITION, INDENTIFYING THE PRODUCT AS A REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT.
WHAT IS COVERED:
  • Parts and Repair of any factory defect of material or workmanship.
  • Transportation charges to consumer for the repaired product and/or replacement product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
  • Transportation charges to Authorized Service Station for defective product.
  • Normal wear and tear from regular use.
  • Damaged parts as a result from misuse, neglect or tampering.
  • Damage caused by dry-fire, abuse, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance – see Owner’s Manual.
  • Improper installation or maintenance performed by someone other than a Crosman Authorized Service Station.
  • Any other expense.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Day: Sir; interesting. Given. 2 weeks with issues. I’d probably return it to seller.
Crosman has an interesting warranty 🧐

LIMITED 30-DAY WARRANTY ON REMANUFACTURED AIRGUNS *
Product is warranted to the consumer for 30 days from date of retail purchase (or one year after last purchase date by dealer) against defects in material and workmanship.
* NOTE: A STICKER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND ON THE OWNER’S MANUAL INDICATES THE PRODUCT IS REMANUFACTURED AND HAS A 30 DAY WARRANTY. ALSO, THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE PRODUCTS WILL HAVE AN “R” IN THE FIRST POSITION, INDENTIFYING THE PRODUCT AS A REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT.
WHAT IS COVERED:
  • Parts and Repair of any factory defect of material or workmanship.
  • Transportation charges to consumer for the repaired product and/or replacement product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
  • Transportation charges to Authorized Service Station for defective product.
  • Normal wear and tear from regular use.
  • Damaged parts as a result from misuse, neglect or tampering.
  • Damage caused by dry-fire, abuse, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance – see Owner’s Manual.
  • Improper installation or maintenance performed by someone other than a Crosman Authorized Service Station.
  • Any other expense.
....I bought the m4 at Midway USA ..New ,don't want to send it back to Midway they don't make the M4.. Crosman just being a - -

Attachments

·
Wonderment :)
34,723 Posts
Good Day: Sir; I agree. Not a good “customer service” attitude nor policies 😳

1 - 4 of 4 Posts