close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crossed over

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by wes, Mar 15, 2002.

1. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Guess I made it.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome friend, glad you seen the light lol!

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

O.K.Wes,now you shal begin receiving material from AARP!:D :D :D

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

AARP is not one of my favorite organizations. I have been bombarded with a bunch of their left wing propaganda, addressed to my father, at my house. This is odd because my father has never lived at my house and he is dead.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The AARP is known to be part of the anti-gun crowd. I still get credit card applictions in the mail, with my address but my father's name.
    Welcome, Wes. There are still a few MIA's we're waiting on, besides those who are known to have migrated. They'll wash up on one shore or another.

6. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I've gotten a few things lately about senior and retirement stuff,makes me mad,I'm not an old fart,YET.

7. Mac_Muz

Mac_Muz G&G Newbie

Oh Yeah! Wes says right here you are Wes Senior Member!!!!
    Mac

8. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    Congratulations, wes!!!

I'm still a Member, and it makes me feel young again, even though I've been receiving AARP publications for about 18 years. Didn't like it then and still don't. I used to hope that it stood for "American And Right Proud", but like a lot of things in this day and age, it is just another Communist Front!!!

9. wes

wes G&G Newbie

lmao Gyrene.

10. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Besides,CHRIS, Where's my senior discount? How's that for being a cranky old fool?