close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Curio And Relic License

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by ROB, May 9, 2002.

1. ROB

ROB G&G Newbie

I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE HAVE A C&R LICENSE, SO MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME. ON THE APPLICATION THERE IS A BOX TO BE CHECKED THAT STATES THAT A COPY OF THIS COMPLETED APPLICATION WAS SENT TO THE CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)IN THE AREA THAT I LIVE. DOES THIS MEAN THAT I JUST SEND A COPY TO THE SHERIFF STATION IN MY TOWN AND THEY WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT OR DOES A SPECIFIC NAME NEED TO BE LISTED AS CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER? THIS SECTION SEEMED A BIT VAGUE TO ME SO I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE APPLICATION AND IT WAS DISCONNECTED (FIGURES). PLEASE HELP

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I live in the city so I droped a copy off at the local police dept. The lady who took it said that she just puts them in a file but does not realy know what else to do with them. I figured I did my part and gave it to the police chief's desingated person....Im not in charge so if they dont follow up then its between them and BATF not me.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

!!!!!

Check the box and then write the name of the Person and their title.
    If you live with in city limits it will be Police chief, if you live in the county it will be the Sheriff. Make a copy and carry it to the department and ask them where you deliver it to.

4. ROB

ROB G&G Newbie

HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR THE HELP....NOW I CAN SEND IN MY APPLICATION. IT'LL BE NICE TO HAVE A LARGER SELECTION THAN WHATS AT THE LOCAL BIG 5. TIME TO START BUYING SOME MORE RIFLES.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I KNOW I'M LATE BUT PUT THE NAME OF YOUR HEAD LEO AND SEND IT TO HIM. YOU WILL ENJOY HAVING A C&R. GET FLYERS FROM SOUTHERN OHIO GUN INTERNATIONAL AND CENTURY ARMS. THEY SEEM TO BE THE BEST SO FAR. YOU SEND THEM A SIGNED COPY OF YOUR C&R AND THEY SEND YOU BARGAIN FLYERS. DO NOT SIGN THE ORIGINAL COPY. MAKE COPYS AND THEN SIGN THOSE, NEVER SIGN YOUR ORIGINAL UNLESS YOU MAKE ABOUT 200 COPIES THEN SIGN THE ORIGINAL AND FRAME IT IF YOU WANT!