close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Curios and Relics

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

03 Curios and Relics information
    I'm surprised this webpage is still up considering it was last updated almost 7 YEARS AGO!!! After looking it over for the first time in a while, I've found that the links seem to work. This is the webpage that I used as a reference when I got my C&R license. It is informative and to the point. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THE C&R LICENSE! It is simple to get and a real boon for gun collectors. Hope this helps you guys who are looking into getting your C&R license...

Jesse

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

NRAJoe oughtta take a look at this

:p It's right up his alley :assult:

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Cool, thanks guys! I'm really gonna dive into using my license. Had it all most two years before I used it. It expires in August '03. Gonna renew it unless they are funny now over 9/11 and get too nosey. (Not that I have anything to hide:eek: :rolleyes: :D )

4. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Man! I had forgotten about this thread! I highly reccomend the 03 C&R license. Some of the biggest values in firearms are now easily obtained with this license.

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Got mine..If I can just get the cars to quit makeing me donate my $$ to autozone long enough I'll try useing it :)