Customs seizes 20,000 fake driver's licenses at Chicago airport

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Many of us have seen phony driver's licenses in our lives. Some of us may even have used one as teenagers or college students to buy beer before they were old enough to do so legally. But every fake license I ever heard of was a cottage industry thing, made up by one or two enterprising teens or young adults and sold for exorbitant sums to kids who wanted to buy beer.

This is different. A lot of these are good enough to pass inspection by a poll worker. Why is that important?

Because the licenses that are being caught are for states that Trump barely won in 2016. If the licenses can fool a poll worker in a state that requires ID before you are issued a ballot, they will enable people to cast illegal votes. They might be enough to tip a state to Bidumb. Tip enough of them, and the Dolt From Delaware will be the new President.

Many of these licenses originated with the ChiComs. Can you say "election interference?" I knew you could!

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ium=webpush&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push

goat roper, BigEd63, blaster and 4 others like this.
  2. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Several years ago, authorities identified 50 illegals working at a Pilgrims chicken plant. Were all set come down hard on Bo Pilgrim! Don't know how the new owners do business, but Bo was smart enough to do his hiring thru the state employment agency!:p Their false papers had fooled the state agency! Boy, were their faces red!:)

3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I heard the same and saw pictures. Maybe we should bestow some kind of the same on the Chinese!

BigEd63 likes this.
  4. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Cyrano: Sir; just thinking

quote:
    CBP said most of the licenses were for college students and that some licenses included the same picture but would have different biographical data

Dallas-Fort Worth CBP Port Director Timothy Lemaux further warned, in a statement reported by Fox News, that those seeking a fake license are sharing their personal information with a “criminal element.”

“What is most disconcerting about these interceptions, besides the volume in which we are experiencing, is the ease in which so many young people freely share their personal information with counterfeiters abroad,” Lemaux said in a statement. “We’ll continue to collaborate with local law enforcement to educate the public, and anyone who is contemplating purchasing a counterfeit ID online, on the potential dangers of sharing your persona

BigEd63, Huey Rider and TXplt like this.
  5. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Used to be we had fake IDs to get beer, booze, and tobacco. This is the only legitimate use for a fake ID.

Now communists want to use them to sway an election.

If I were still in High School or my early years of college I’d not only be highly offended but furious.

6. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    I is getting so pissed right now doubt I'll sleep much tonight.

TXplt likes this.
  7. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Just wondering, if'n they found 20K, wonder how many they missed? :rolleyes:

reverendg, blaster, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  8. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    They have caught incoming fake licenses at other ports of entry as well. It's just that Chicago has had the largest seizure so far. That said, though, mitchr has the right of it: How many fakes have already gotten through and into the hands of people who wish our country harm?

Rave, neophyte and Big Dog like this.
  9. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Pre-registration to vote. It's a big enough deal that if anyone wants to legally vote - it's known for years ahead what the dates are - they need to personally register prior to the election. No more Election Day registrations. Show the proof of residency to get on the list in your city or town. Not on the list? Then you can't vote.