close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cz-50?????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 2, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok got an e-mail from Century they have some CZ-50 in 32acp....price is about $100. I like the CZ-52 so got my attention. Anyone shoot, held , seen one of these CZ 50s? They are 32 acp so not a big man stopper but if they work of Ill add the podle shooter..mouse gun...aka non 45acp to my collection.

2. Mike the JAG

Mike the JAG G&G Newbie

I've held one. Seemed like a solid, well made, well finished pistol. They have a good reputation from what I've read.

3. Doctor Sam

Doctor Sam G&G Newbie

CZ50

I bought one. Came with two mags in a box with foam that allowed a mag to put a 1/4" mark on the slide. Otherwise, appeared new, never issued.

I ordered two more, one for each kid, and they arrived in new condition.

Hard to beat for the price. The Czechs have it together on engineering.

I understood my salesman to say they only had a couple of hundred and were sold out. If you can still get one buy it.

4. Kevin

Kevin G&G Newbie

I bought one too. $121 and change with the postage on my C & R. Looks arsonal refinished. Had to get it so I could sell my CZ70 to my Uncle. Nice little guns.

5. riverboatG

riverboatG G&G Newbie

Yep, I got one from Century. Nice little gun, and nice deal. Same thing as the CZ 70, but you can use your C & R. Very accurate at closer ranges. Steep feed ramp, so some times dosent feed right. Double action. Very happy with it.