Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I don't know about the Champion but I had one of the first CZ75 models for years & it was an excellent pistol, very accurate and ate virtually any ammo I fed it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I shot one about a month ago. It wasnt to bad. Not the gun for me, but it shot pretty well and not very much recoil!! Good gun tho.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking into doing some IPSC shooting when I get back from Iraq. That gun is a little more then I want to spend but I would love to have one, maybe I can find a used one to start with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
cz champion

I have the champion in 9mm, should have got the .40. no! not really, the 9mm is as accurate as anything out there and it a very strong pistol.
I had a shell blow up the in chamber. it took me thirty minutes to get the gun apart. the winchester case blew out through the rim. I don't believe it was a over load, but it could have been. I put the gun back together and keep shooting it. (nothing was hurt)
it's harder to break down than a CZ75B but it's happy to be dirty and will shoot fine. I reallly like my champion, and would buy another if I could aford it.
But, if your interested in a very accurate pistol try a CZ SP-01. i've got one and it's very accurate and relibable, And I thing it shoots jsut about as good as the champion. "O", by the way, a regular CZ75B in .40 is about as accurate as any gun on the market(except maybe a model 57 S&W, with a 6" barrel. ) Yes, I've got one of those also, I love CZ's and S&W revolvers, you notest that I didn't say S&W auto's did I???
Pat

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I agree with the everyone ^ I have a CZ75b and I love it changed to houge grips And love it even more.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have just a regular CZ75B in 40S&W. It's the best pistol I've ever shot. I enjoy it as much as any of those Sigs or BHPs. The Champion would simply be just one level above.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts