Gun and Game Forum banner

CZ 82 shoulder holster

7K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Iron_Colonel 
#1 · (Edited)
I may have found a satisfactory holster for my CZ 82. It fits right in and the snap closes, snugly holding the pistol in the holster. The draw is nice and smooth as well. I carried it today with my CZ 82, and it didn't seem to get in the way of any movements, and conceals very well with its vertical position. The suspender style straps will clamp on your pants. You can be the judge by reading the reviews, but looks like it will hold small frame autos and revolvers. I didn't use the leather strap that can be weaved through the little adjustment slots, I opted for an old cord I had laying around. I will also post this in the CZ forum under Manufacturers in case someone only reads in one forum.

2 New Czech Leather Shoulder Holsters, Military Surplus, Brand Not Specified, Czech Leather Military Surplus Holster Shoulder Pistol Hand Gun at Sportsman's Guide

See less See more
#4 ·
I just ordered them and from what I can see all the cz's should fit and most of the romanians and hungarians too

for 20 bucks?? ypu cant buy any kinda holster for 20 bucks

#5 ·
Just got mine today. The 82 and the 83 fit very well but it's a rather tight fit, guess those Czech police don't want their guns to fall out :09:. I'm left handed so I most likely won't wear them (one at a time if I do of course) but for 20 bucks who can resist a shoulder holster made for the 82/83 pistols?

#6 ·
Looks like you got a couple pretty nice ones. Yea, that was the only thing about left handed holsters. At least you have two guns that will fit in them LOL. I didn't know there were any lefties out there :D:D

Should have my spring stock soon so I can fix the broken slide release spring one of these days, and carry my CZ. Couple of nice looking pistols there. I might get another mag for my CZ, it only came with one. I was thinking of getting one from Classic Arms for $200 it looks like a nice set up. So then I'd have 2, and the holster, and mag holder too. We shall see what my tax return has for me.

#7 ·
Hehe yeah mags are pretty expensive for the 82's & 3's I currently have 5 mags so I'm pretty much set, you might look into getting a 83 in .380 in case 9x18 ever starts to dry up, you can use the same mags as the 82 (holds 1 more round) and it should make a great range combo if you already shoot .380.

I might wear the holster in the winter when I have to wear snow pants it should come in handy for that.

Oh and being wrong handed is fun when trying to find holsters, had to make my iwb holster as I'm too cheap to buy one. :D

#11 ·
It has to be worn over your left shoulder. It's a right handed draw only. Anyways, both of mine were when I got them. The little clip at the bottom goes to your belt or pants to hold it down. The long clip goes around your neck down to the front of your belt or pants, or around your back to somewhere on the right side of your belt or pants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.