Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CZ Kadet 22LR Conversion

Discussion in 'CZ' started by DocAitch, May 21, 2014.

1. DocAitch

DocAitch G&G Enthusiast

To my delight I recently received a CZ Kadet 22LR conversion that I had ordered from MidwayUSA more than a year ago.
    I had some trepidation about putting it on one of my CZs because the manual states "should be fitted by a gunsmith" .
    Today I took out the instructions and put it on my CZ 75B 40S&W. The fitting consisted of a few file strokes on a metal surface that measured about 1/8" x!/4" and took all of 5 minutes.
    I went to the range and put 150 rds through it. I had 3 FTFs (2/100 Winchester 22 Target and 1/50 Aguila Match Pistol). The primer strikes on those 3 cases were deep. There were no FTEs or failures to feed.

Below are the 150 rounds on paper. The top center target was shot using my shooting bag as a rest while I sat. The other targets were shot offhand standing at 7 yds

I then put the 40S&W upper back on and shot 80 rounds.

Needless to say, I am extremely pleased with this outstanding offering from CZ. It gives me a platform to warm up with using the same trigger, grip and weight as my center fire pistol and it is more than accurate enough for some semi serious paper punching.