WTB CZ82 or PA63

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Archetype_wyo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

Lookin for either a CZ82 or PA63...would like at least a hundred or so rounds FMJ or HP doesn't matter. The CZ82 should be priced at $200-250 shipped and the PA-63 be no more that $175 shipped. Ammo being no more than $10 per 50rds shipped.

Of course negotiations can be made but this is what I'm lookin at as far as starting prices. Of course gun+ammo prices will reflect such. Also if you have a pair of either guns or a combo CZ82 & PA63 that you would like to get rid of please let me know.

Thanks for lookin.

2. jmp8927

jmp8927 G&G Evangelist

You might want to come up on your accepted cost. Right now, I can't find any 9x18mm ammo for less than $10/50 after shipping. That's only one place. Most places are around $14/50 after shipping. As for the pistol itself, they're going for about $220 before shipping, so $250 is a fair price for that. $200 wouldn't be enough imo. This is the best deal on a CZ-82 right now that I'm aware of. I would suggest you order one instead of buying from an individual. Unless of course you can buy in person inside your state. Then you'll save on shipping and FFL charges. They're also the site with the best 9x18 ammo price if you don't mind shooting lacquer coated casings.
    Czech CZ-82 9x18 Pistol

3. Archetype_wyo

CZ-82 Czech 9x18 Makarov Military pistol, Very Good condition, one mag. C&R.

So far they have the best price on the CZ-82 and on GunBroker which I've tried time and time again to get registered on in order to bid...I have seen the PA63 range from about $169.99 to $180 new, so my requested cost on that is about right of course I'll always negotiate I just thought I might try and help out some G&G'ers. Please anyone that wants to get rid of either of these guns let me know and we can talk over the price a bit. Please and thanks.

4. Archetype_wyo

Correction::
    Firearms

Has the cheapest so far and that would be where I'd be lookin to get one from if I can't get one from a G&G'er.

5. jmp8927

jmp8927 G&G Evangelist

Oh cool! I didn't realize Classic got them back in stock. I strongly recommend them. My CZ-82 and VZ-58 came from them and I'm very pleased with both purchases!

6. jmp8927

jmp8927 G&G Evangelist

Oh and on that J&G CZ, it only comes with one mag and no holster, so they're actually a good bit overpriced. A mag is usually around $20-25 and a holster is $20 or so.

7. Archetype_wyo

Right on, I was always pokin around their site and it seemed to be fairly thorough. Prices were very good as well. I think when I get the funds together I am going to buy from them. Would still like a PA63 though.

8. jason1965

jason1965 mil-surp collector Forum Contributor

I got mine (CZ 82) from AIM in Ohio.$219.00 free shipping.If you go to the Czech firearms section in the military gun forum,you'll
    find a picture of the one I got.It is mint,came with two mags and their ammo prices are low.
    Hope this helps,
    Jason

Czech CZ-82 9x18 Pistol

9. Archetype_wyo

Well considering that Classic Arms has a better price, the guns are NRA Surplus Certified, and they only require a copy of an FFL license...I'm going with them....unless a fellow G&G'er has either a CZ82 or a PA63 they want to sell.

10. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Sorry, I'm not selling mine, but when you get it, hit me up if you want a set of custom grips built for it.
    Home

11. Archetype_wyo

You make them for the CZ82 or 52?

12. toolman

Not at the moment, I haven't been able to come up a set of grips to use as a pattern for either gun. Once I get my shop back in working order, I'll be looking for patterns.

13. Archetype_wyo

Well I was thinking of buying an extra set of grips for my CZ52 so I could send you the old ones when I get the new ones and you could use them as a pattern and maybe just toy around with some different style'd shapes and such.

14. toolman

If you can send me your old ones, I'll build you a custom set for use of the patterns.