D.C. Madam hanged herself?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mad Hatter, May 7, 2008.

1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Guest

D.C. madam hangs herself in shed: Florida police | U.S. | Reuters

Sounds like another Vince Foster job.. She was going to get 6-8 years and she probably would have been out sooner. So did she really hang herself or did someone help her due to the fact that her business catered to Washington elite.... maybe names might have leaked out.. What do you think?

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Fishy

Mad Hatter: Sir; It is kind of "fishy" isn't it. Now why would she hang herself; instead of awhile in jail.
    Now the good old boy, 'Vince'; wonder does 'Hilliary' miss him
    Conspiracy's abound

3. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I'm surprised this hasn't got the conspiracy folks going, especially with profiles of her clients. Mr. Spitzer's madam might want to be checking 6 too ....... I don't trust those guys.

4. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist

If she would have drowned, I'd say Kennedy was in on it.

5. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Not enough info. to make an intelligent guess.

6. Two separate suicide notes. One to her sister and one to her mother, if I remember right.

7. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    who cares if she had help or not. scum is scum, now she's gone, and we wont have to pay for her room and board.

8. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

That sounds pretty harsh. In this Country running a prostitution ring is not a hanging offense.

9. I agree.

10. Strange !!!!!

Yet we must realize that despite all sorts of popular perception
    people who get into prostitution, pimping, and being madams are
    not generally mentally stable.

It would have been a better course of action for her to do her time
    then contact her clients with a strong "suggestion" to help her
    start a new life.

11. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

She said in public that it was suicide if she got convicted. Besides, she could have protected herself by merely copying and storing all the critical info on her customers with a lawyer with the stipulation that all be released upon her death.

12. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Guest

Thanks Mitch, I had not seen that ... She kept her promise then..

13. damage855

damage855 G&G Newbie

I can hear the conspiracy theroys now, I may make a few myself.

14. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist

Oswald did not kill Kennedy. Nuff said.:09:

15. Geraldo interviewed Alex Jones the other night, on the interview he [Alex] had with her, and she said several times she would never commit suicide, and she was going to fight it. She also said if any thing happens to me, it would be murder. She told her condo manager that people were following her and she thought her life was in danger. Funny how one of her "girls " hung her self too. She had the goods on a lot of very important people, of course they did her. I did not witness her writing those letters. Our country is being led by very ruthless, godless people. Wake up and smell the treason.

16. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    get your damned tinfoil hats off, the loser killed herself! i will not feel sympathy for her, she was a loser in life, and now in death

17. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

As I already said, she could have protected herself if she wished.

D.C. Madam Suicide Notes - May 5, 2008

18. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Did she, or didn't she.....

19. publius

publius Guest

I saw a TV interview she gave once and she was really peeved and she made the statement that if the government continued to press this charge against her, she would name names all the way back into the Klinton administration. And you know that if she mentioned that, there were names to be named. But that statement may have cost her her life.

I remember one fall back in the 90's I was out pheasant hunting and had stopped around noon to have a bite to eat. I was sitting in my jeep and listening to the radio when the news came on. A woman had been found dead in one of the buildings of the Commerce Department in DC. Just like the case of the Madam, I immediately thought about Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, being killed in the plane crash not long before and figured this woman had been murdered because she knew too much. With the Klinton's, they have such a history of corruption and underhanded dealings, plus so many associates of theirs have turned up at room temperature you just automatically suspect something sinister. I'm not sure I knew it at the time, most likely not, but learned later that Brown/Klinton had received big bucks from the N. Vietnamese for favors which revolved around getting the trade embargo against them removed. Not hard to believe in view of Klinton's similar dealing with the Red Chinese, where they and the DNC received large sums of money for favors rendered (missile technology/Loral Communications/Johnny Chung/Charlie Trie, et al.

20. Yep; the Clintons have been personally responsible for every so-called suicide, heart attack or plane crash in the country since at least 1985.

Oh, who will save us from their reign of terror? Where's the Shadow when we really need him?:bigeyes:

Last edited: May 8, 2008