dan wesson

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jd1911, May 24, 2008.

1. jd1911

jd1911 Suspended

does anyone have or know what a dan wesson revolver package it came in a brief case belt

buckle and cylinders and barrels from .22 caliber to .44caliber
    any help much appreciated i cant find it on google

thanks

2. Is this several revolvers in various calibers, or one frame with parts to interchange calibers? Reason I ask is, I've never seen nor heard of the latter.

If this is a matched set of revolvers the serial numbers should be consecutive.

Sorry to say it, but we need more info, pic's would help greatly also.

3. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

^yup more info and a few pics can do wanders.

4. Kaboom

Kaboom G&G Newbie

Usually pistol frame , patch and a 4",6",8" barrels

5. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I can't help ya on your question, but, I always did want a nice Dan Wesson:)

6. Could you

rephrase the question? I feel bit confused as to what you are asking.

If you mean one frame with a number of cylinders/barrels in differing caliber I do not think that was produced. If you mean one frame and once cylinder with an assortment of barrel lengths for the same caliber I do recall seeing something like that in .357 mag.

7. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

they came in styrodoam cases , wooden boxes,and presentation cases.
    with one bbl, two bbls, or 4 bbls. with a tool to change bbl's, and adjust sights.
    some came with patches, belt buckles or other stuff.
    you could also purchase other bbls from factory. [i have a 10" 44 bbl]
    and an 8" compensated bbl. [i wish someone would copy this design!!]
    they came in cals 22-445 supermag. you could also get different styles of grips.
    google dan wesson and have fun.

8. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner

Dan Wesson sold what they called pistol paks for both the small frame (.22, .32 and .357) and large frame (.41 Mag, .44 Mag and .45 Long Colt) I don't think the SuperMags were ever offered like that although the M40 (.357 Maximum) came with a second barrel. The "paks" consisted of a single frame and cylinder with several length barrels and different stocks, barrel wrench and feeler gauge, a patch and sometimes a buckle all in a single case. The .357 Magnums are the easiest to find.