Daughter tests positive-prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Huey Rider, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Jay

Jay Old man, No tact... Staff Member

Prayers lifted to all involved. ..........

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Prayers sent for all!

3. graybeard

graybeard G&G Evangelist

True that - thats the area where my plant is (Centreville).

Prayers sent for your family Huey Rider sir.
    May all recover quickly.

4. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

You take care, brother. Roanoke is getting hit hard, too.

A reliable inside source has told me they’re doing a lot more testing which is running up the numbers.

Don’t know if that’s true, but I’ve had several friends come down with it or have to quarantine lately. It’s like an avalanche.

5. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Jaison I have heard more cases than ever. This second round is not good at all. I pray we all make it through this mess

6. Jaison

The problem, for this guy, is the ‘convenience’ of the increased cases.

Right about the time they needed cases to increase, they did. My area went from 5-8 or so, to 60, then 80 a day. Thing is, they can’t blame it on schools or opening up. This increase only started around the election.

The whole thing continues to reek.

7. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

Prayers sent. Are they just counting "cases" of people tested or people actually so sick they have to be hospitalized?

Here in Oklahoma many of us quit counting the cases which are 3,000-4,000 new ones every day, so now we only count the people so sick from Covid that they require hospitalization and specifically those that need Intensive Care Beds. Our state has so many cases 97% of all ICU beds are filled. If you get Covid or whatever, there are only 3% or about 53 empty beds in the entire state. In Tulsa the Covid patients are so radical they said today there is not a single empty ICU bed in the city, so they automatically ship people to other counties.

As to Covid, remember 99% come out fine, prayers sent just the same.

Ron The Legend, neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

The number of "cases" is skyrocketing, while the number of new deaths is decreasing. WHY? Because EVERY Positive Test is counted as a "Case," which is absolutely absurd!!

A person without symptoms IS NOT A CASE. They are a number that the politically driven media can shout FEAR with.

People act like this Wu-Flu is the Black Plague, and the hysteria is getting ridiculous.

neophyte, rando, TXplt and 2 others like this.
  9. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

How is she doing HR ?

10. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Ankeny, IA
    Father, we ask for comfort and divine healing from this scourge of Covid 19. You are the great healer and we lay these petitions before your throne covered in the shed blood of Jesus. In His most powerful name we pray, amen.

11. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

She’s starting to feel somewhat better. Doctor gave her an inhaler to help her shortness of breath. She’s doing the vitamin and tea regimen and getting her appetite back. rest of the family ranges from mild to pretty sick. Fortunately her mother in law appears to have rounded the corner and doing a little better. Thanks for all the prayers everyone; I know they have contributed greatly in her recovery. She still has a ways to go but, through the grace of God and your prayers, she’ll get there. Thanks again.

12. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Huey,
    Thanks for the update.
    Prayers continue.

13. Jaison

Ditto the big bear, Huey. God speed to everyone’s recovery.

14. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

We are having another round in two groups of our family so our prayers add you and yours. It takes a while. Keep the faith.

15. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

My prayers continue for you and yours.

TXplt, Ron The Legend and neophyte like this.