close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dawgs

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mick, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

What sort of dogs do you use, and what do you hunt with them?

I use a Staffordshire X kelpie for pigs, however this isn't the popular choice, usually anything with all or some of the following is the choice.

Bull Mastif, Great Dane, Boxer, Irish wolfhound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Bandog, Bull terrier (not pitbulls, to short and muscly)

The funny thing is that all the people I know who own and use these dogs have small kids, not one has ever been hurt.
    Try and tell this to the BAN ALL DANGERUOS BREEDS activists won't get very far.

2. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Your right Mick my brother has a BIG bull mastif(at least 220 pounds) male got twise the jaws that his big rott male(at least 200 pounds) has. There both just a couple of big babies.:D I'v made friends with both of them. ;) Wouldint want one of them after me.:eek: Both nice dogs tho

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I have a boxer and she's great with my kid and other kids....

4. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

One of my mates best dogs died the other day, not in the heat of battle though as we all thought he would, old age finally caught up, he was 13, Rick found him 'asleep' under his favourite passionfruit vine. he was catching pigs right up until the week before he died, what a way to go.