Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pheasant Hunter
6,185 Posts
Thanks for the pictures 300RUM. Those guys and girls are getting there fill.
The one looks like maybe a confrontation about to brew. Nice shots... thanks again. earl

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure no problem, glad you liked 'em. I have about 500 pics on that card and several short videos. In one of the veideos the larger buck chases off a couple of the younger bucks. If I can figure out how to add a few videos I will.

·
Pheasant Hunter
6,185 Posts
Would love to see some more!
Maybe if you could download the file on to the computer and then drag the file to the G&G document that could work. Or under your avatar at Post Reply toggle that and a new window would come up and at the top of that window is a paper clip icon ,toggle it and the G&G server access window appears and asks you to choose the file. Go choose then upload that file through that, click and drag after it is uploaded to your typed document. But i am not the expert. Sometimes that works for me. But i also think if the doc is too many megs it wont allow you to upload. Its there restriction.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
In Arkansas a Buck has to have 3 points on one side of his antlers which means all these bucks would be legal to Harvest :AR15firing:

·
Registered
191 Posts
awesome pics. what cam setup do you have? getting my first "personal lease' this year so i can leave so cams out awhile and want something that takes vid.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
For those interested in a few short videos, go to the original post link up top. I added one video this morning, will add more when my boy decides to take a nap later this morning. Just click on the link and the videos are added in with the original pics.
This camera is a Cuddeback digital camera, its an Expert model. It takes video clips from 10 sec up to 1 minute. The picture quality is great, the video quality is less, but still meets my expectations of a trail camera. Favorite deercams are like favorite guns, many opinions. But I do like my Cuddeback.
HMMMM? I added a few more videos. Each 40 sec., now if I try to access it from above link it goes slow?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts