Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Not quite when we dine with deer the deer is usually covered in mushroom onion brown gravy with a side of mashed taters and corn on the cob and bisquits.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Not quite when we dine with deer the deer is usually covered in mushroom onion brown gravy with a side of mashed taters and corn on the cob and bisquits.
Definately! Make sure they are good southern style buttermilk bisquits. Otherwise they just another piece of bread. :196:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Hush your month honey child !!! ezearln you gonna cause everyone to log off and go eat !!! feller that sounds good !!!...Is the house next door to you for sale ? A.H

NOOB them buttermilk bisquits is fine eats too !!!!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
NOOB when I go to baking bisquits from scratch they is my Grandma's old cats head bisquits fine and flaky fit fer company eating!

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Eat breakfast with them before you eat them for lunch. That's a cool site seeing God's creatures in that manner. The only things around here in nature so thickly populated are squirrels. But they won't eat out of my hands...for good reason.

·
Registered
953 Posts
great brekfast food cooh it up like country fried steak and drown in gravey, also ad some of those biscquits ezearlyn is talking about. MMMMMMMM! Im hungry!

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got prolly 20 lbs of both hot and mild breakfast sausage left that I had made from my last deer last year. I prefer the hot sausage, eggs over-medium, and homemade biscuits with gravy, mmmmm...I also have about 20 lbs of smoked sausage from the first one I shot last year that is excellent in 15 bean soup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts